DICE PACKS BUNDLE
Page 4 of 15 First ... 2345614 ... Last
    Quote Originally Posted by superteddy57 View Post
    Updated first post with changes to the spells section on the character sheet to be in line with current MoreCore rolls. I did shift the tracker boxes to the left to allow die rolls, but won't be able to use trackers and parameters at the same time.
    The Attributes are now gone in the new version.
    sotdl.png
    Cheers,
    Jason

Uploaded wrong extension. Sorry! Try it now it should have the proper files in there now.

Seems to be working great! Thanks.
    Cheers,
    Jason

Now I am trying to add a new dice roll and I get this error. I also notice that "MoreData" tab is missing.
    sotdl.png
    Last edited by Jason_Sunday; May 4th, 2019 at 03:17.
    Cheers,
    Jason

Try a new character sheet and let me know.

Also double check you are up to date on your MoreCore and within a campaign. The Character Management might produce errors.
    Last edited by superteddy57; May 4th, 2019 at 03:38.

There is an issue I have found trying out the game. On the DM side the combat tracker is fine. But when my players tried to use it, it caused console errors on their side, as well as it makes all the text on their side be cut off from the left.
    Sessions Running
    All currently on hold with the world going crazy. Doing random one shots.

Youtube Channel
    https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCy8...upGKeqfxKaw1hQ

Can you show me an image and what MoreCore version are you using?

https://gyazo.com/b6d36af1b46e1d1bc6e32561c42ef616
    is the screen of the version

https://gyazo.com/ed06b59e2615095a6eee5f061417643e
    Is a screen of the issue I am talking about
    Sessions Running
    All currently on hold with the world going crazy. Doing random one shots.

Youtube Channel
    https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCy8...upGKeqfxKaw1hQ

Thanks. Looks like there were some changes to the Combat Tracker that I will have to investigate. I removed the changes I made to the Combat Tracker for now till I can track down the issue. This will allow it to be playable for the time being. Updated first post with updated code.

Quote Originally Posted by superteddy57 View Post
    Hi folks! I cleaned up and fixed a lot of the rolling issues with my extension. I also added some functionality into it to allow Ancestry and Path drops to the character sheet. The sheet should have the same level of functionality as the last one. If I'm missing anything or you receive errors, please reach out to me and I'll work to correct them. This was needed to be rebuilt due to version incompatibility of the MoreCore ruleset. Some of the great features Damned released made some hiccups with the code. So figured it might be best to work from scratch. I may add features if you request them. As always, hope this improves your gameplay and enjoy.

3-27-19 v0.9.1 - Added missing labels to the character sheet, npc sheet, and desktop panels. Also, found that the export options were missing as well and sorted those. I added a sort feature by type for NPCs while I was at it, to make it easier for GMs for encounters. Always recommend starting a new campaign when making any content as old extensions may linger in the programs memory. Missed these when I was setting up the extension again.

5-2-19 v0.9.2 - Updated Spells section on character sheet to be more in line with current MoreCore rolls. Shifted tracker boxes to the left to show roll button to allow casting rolls if any are needed. Can't used Parameters and Trackers at the same time, but figured tracking was more important.

5-20-19 v0.9.3 - Had to remove changes I've made to the Combat Tracker due to a error code. Removing the changes removes the error. With new campaigns, the DM may need to setup the Combat Tracker. The intended look will be shown below.

Attachment 27390
    Thank you so much this makes me so happy man!

Thread Information