FG Spreadshirt Swag
Page 11 of 15 First ... 910111213 ... Last
    Ok, the extension was never made to work with /attackac. The only rolls that were accepted during it's creation was /bane /boon and /die
    Dominic Morta
    Ruleset Developer
    Smiteworks

How to zip up your campaign if the Developers ask for it-How to zip up your campaign if the Developers ask for it

How to provide an Unity Connection issue?-Connection Issues and What to Provide

Unity Updater issue?-Updater Issues

Classic and Unity Port Forwarding?-Fantasy Grounds Connections Explained

Comcast or Cox ISP User?-Comcast XFinity and Cox Users

Have a suggestion?-Feature Request

So use /die instead of /attackac then I assume?

GBFF
    Ultimate Edition license holder - No License Needed to Play My Games (Need Demo Version of FG Downloaded)

Timezone: Eastern Standard Time (EDT) United States; GMT -4 hours

Game in Progress: AD&D 2e - Against the Zhentarim

Well I never really set up any attack rolls in that fashion. To make /attackac to work, it's looking for what I am assuming is AC (haven't looked over the roll). So yeah, using /die or the base roll would be best. This wasn't really fleshed out for anything past the NPC/PC sheets. Would need additional features to have it work with the drag n drop combat tracker actions and such.
    Dominic Morta
    Ruleset Developer
    Smiteworks

How to zip up your campaign if the Developers ask for it-How to zip up your campaign if the Developers ask for it

GunbunnyFuFu: IDK what the problem might be, but I can confirm /attackac DOES work. All my PCs and NPCs use it as their attack rolls. Are you up to date on both extensions?

SuperTeddy: I'm wondering if you had any thoughts on the "issue" I raised in post #93 (in quotes because the anomaly doesn't break any functionality)

Both extensions? SotDL is only showing one...

GBFF
    Ultimate Edition license holder - No License Needed to Play My Games (Need Demo Version of FG Downloaded)

Quote Originally Posted by GunbunnyFuFu View Post
    Both extensions? SotDL is only showing one...

GBFF
    MoreCore. Sometimes when oddities show up it is because that extension is out of date. Another possibility is that yet another extension you have is conflicting with it. Try turning them off and back on, one by one, to isolate which one might be causing the conflict.

I'm not seeing a MoreCore extension. I am seeing the MoreCore ruleset (.pak file). I have the latest one of these. What dice string are you using? Perhaps I've messed up the dice string...wouldn't be the first time! Also running only the SotDL extension..no others.

GBFF

Figured it out..my dice string was incorrect. Oi....thanks for the assist!

@vvZODvv You know that is a hold over from where I grabbed the code at the time (5E). That honestly is an easy issue to fix. I'm currently not near my computer to get it done, but if you give me some time I can sort out the string there to reflect Talents
    Dominic Morta
    Ruleset Developer
    Smiteworks

GunbunnyFuFu: Glad you figured it out. No worries. I have definitely found myself in similar situations ... and still do!
    SuperTeddy: Thanks!

Thread Information