DICE PACKS BUNDLE
Page 10 of 15 First ... 89101112 ... Last
    Quote Originally Posted by superteddy57 View Post
    I double checked with a new ancestry node and was able to drag n drop the link to the frame. Have you tried a new node to see if that is working?
    That did the trick. Created a new sample PC and it worked like a champ. Is there a location to see all the traits on the back of the ancestry pages so I can reuse the duplicates or do I need to make new ones for each ancestry?
    FSHSchmo's Amazing Tabletop Discord Server - https://discord.gg/7RMAXfgSqd
    FSHSchmo's Amazing Tabletop Stream - https://twitch.tv/fshschmo
    FSHSchmo's Amazing Tabletop Podcast is available on
    Amazon Music/Audible, Apple Podcast, Google Podcast, Podbean, & Spotify.

Well clicking on the tab should show the list of the traits ordered by level. You can open each one and just cut/paste them into the new ancestry.
    Dominic Morta
    Ruleset Developer
    Smiteworks

How to zip up your campaign if the Developers ask for it-How to zip up your campaign if the Developers ask for it

How to provide an Unity Connection issue?-Connection Issues and What to Provide

Unity Updater issue?-Updater Issues

Classic and Unity Port Forwarding?-Fantasy Grounds Connections Explained

Comcast or Cox ISP User?-Comcast XFinity and Cox Users

Have a suggestion?-Feature Request

When opening an ability in the Talent box, it now shows the word "Feature" under the name of the Talent. Unlocking the ability box doesn't allow access to a new field called Feature - it just hangs there.

If this report belongs in the MoreCore thread, let me know. I chose here due to it being related to the character sheet.Screenshot (99).jpg

How do I structure the damage roll so that I can get it to apply automatically to the target when targeted?
    Last edited by GunbunnyFuFu; April 20th, 2020 at 01:02.
    Ultimate Edition license holder - No License Needed to Play My Games (Need Demo Version of FG Downloaded)

Timezone: Eastern Standard Time (EDT) United States; GMT -4 hours

Game in Progress: AD&D 2e - Against the Zhentarim

Quote Originally Posted by GunbunnyFuFu View Post
    How do I structure the damage roll so that I can get it to apply automatically to the target when targeted?
    Use the /damageroll

Blog Entries
    These are current Damage Roll types in MoreCore

AFMBE Damage Roll: /afmbedmg (p1)d6x(p2) (roll #d6 * #)
    Damage: /damage #d#+# rolls dice of tpe Damage, can be dragged onto the targets Wounds by the GM
    Damage Roll: /damageroll #d#+# rolls damage and applies it to the target in the Combat Tracker
    DamageDR: /damagedr #d#+# rolls damage and reduces damage by the target in the Combat Trackers Defense (damage reduction) and applies the damage
    DamageDR4: /damagedr4 #d#+# rolls damage and reduces damage by the target in the Combat Trackers Field Four (damage reduction) and applies the damage
    DBDamage: /dbdamage #d#+# rolls damage and applies it to the target
    Gumshoe Damage: /gsdamage #d#+# rolls damage and applies it to the target

Healing: /heal #d#+# (need to ctrl-drag to apply negative damage)
    L5R Damage: /damagel5r 1s20+#x# (roll 1s20 and equal or lower than attribute for success)
    Roll and Keep Katana Damage: /rnkd #k# (roll #d10 explode on 9 and 10 and keep highest # of type damage)
    Stunt Dice Damage: /stuntdmg # (roll stunt dice and add optional modifier, damage type)
    Wrath and Glory Damage: /wrathdmg #d6x# (roll #d6, add x#, modifiers add extra dice, dice generates damage on sliding scale)
    Wrath and Glory Brutal Damage: /wrathdmgb #d6x# (roll #d6, add x#, modifiers add extra dice, dice generates damage on sliding scale)

Some of these will apply targetted damage some the GM would drag on to the target in the CT

Thank you!
    Ultimate Edition license holder - No License Needed to Play My Games (Need Demo Version of FG Downloaded)

OK..back with another question! I've made a module of items for a MoreCore game I'm running, but when I pull them over out of the module the come across as "Unidentified Item". I can open up the item and click the ID ring and they'll change back to the name they are supposed to be..how can I get them to come across as not unidentified?

GBFF

Disregard....I believe I have it sorted.

GBFF

OK...using the stock Extension for this, and I'm getting errors when using /attackac:

Script Error: [string "scripts/manager_custom_attackac.lua"]:182: attempt to concatenate local 'sHitResult' (a nil value)
    Runtime Notice: s'performAction: ' | nil | { s'sType' = s'pc', s'sCreatureNode' = s'combattracker.list.id-00003', s'sCTNode' = s'combattracker.list.id-00003', s'sName' = s'Stevedores' } | s'1d20+1 Club Attack'
    Runtime Notice: s'rRoll.sDesc: ' | s'Club Attack' | s'sDicePattern' | s'1d20+1'
    Runtime Notice: s'Preflightcheck: ' | s'1d20+1 Club Attack'
    Runtime Notice: s'onLanded: ' | { s'sType' = s'pc', s'sCreatureNode' = s'combattracker.list.id-00003', s'sCTNode' = s'combattracker.list.id-00003', s'sName' = s'Stevedores' } | { s'sType' = s'npc', s'sCreatureNode' = s'combattracker.list.id-00002', s'sCTNode' = s'combattracker.list.id-00002', s'sName' = s'Pirate' } | { s'aDice' = { }, s'nMod' = #0, s'sType' = s'attackac', s'aDropped' = { }, s'sDesc' = s'Parameters not in correct format. Should be in the format of "#d#+#xH or #d#+#xL" ' }
    Runtime Notice: { s'aDice' = { }, s'nMod' = #0, s'sType' = s'attackac', s'aDropped' = { }, s'sDesc' = s'Parameters not in correct format. Should be in the format of "#d#+#xH or #d#+#xL" ' }
    Runtime Notice: s'nTotal (nTarget): ' | nil
    Runtime Notice: s'sDice: ' | nil
    Runtime Notice: s'sDice (sDice): ' | nil
    Runtime Notice: s'nTotal: ' | #0
    Runtime Notice: s'rRoll.nMod 1a: ' | #0
    Runtime Notice: s'sHitResult: ' | nil
    Runtime Notice: s'rTarget: ' | { s'sType' = s'npc', s'sCreatureNode' = s'combattracker.list.id-00002', s'sCTNode' = s'combattracker.list.id-00002', s'sName' = s'Pirate' }
    Script Error: [string "scripts/manager_custom_attackac.lua"]:182: attempt to concatenate local 'sHitResult' (a nil value)

Circumstances: Equipped two NPCs (one Pirate, one Stevedore) with clubs, using the dice roll of /attackac 1d20+1 for the Stevedore. Targeting the Pirate. Hit the roll button and bam..instant console appearance.

Thoughts on how to fix?

GBFF

Thread Information