DICE PACKS BUNDLE
Page 15 of 15 First ... 5131415

Hi!
    I've upgraded FGC to FGU and with that decided to upgrade ruleset/extension.
    Looks like it wasn't a best idea to take Eldarc's version.
    FGU reports error with missing campaign/record_npc.xml. (extension has record_npc_SotDL.xml) and subsequently all my NPC vanished.

Is there a way to convert my data to new extension?

Also, do anyone else have issue with drag and dropping rolls? I'm unable to drag them from one npc to another(in both: old sotdl extension and Eldarc's).

Hi Felcelot!

I'm sorry you lost all your NPCs. I hope you made a backup copy or exported them to a module before updating.

I have no idea how to export your data to our new SotDL version, sry.

I'm not having any issue drag-and-dropping rolls on NPC roll fields using FGC. I haven't checked it out in FGU.

Hi!

Quote Originally Posted by Eldarc View Post
    I'm sorry you lost all your NPCs.
    Oh, sorry, that's not what I meant. I haven't technically lost them. Just with your version they do not display.
    When I've returned to older version, I can access them.

I am trying to set up to be able to use this extension to try out SotDL with my group and I am having trouble figuring out what i am supposed to do to get things like weapon attacks or spells to work. The entry window that opens up for adding a function if full of a lot of fields I do not recognize, and none as simple as "damage" or "range". Is there are tutorial somewhere on how to use that window.

Also, some posts in this thread seem to suggest the existence of library modules for SotDL but I can't seem to find anything.

@Reynard203 I didn't know how to do all the things you comment, but I asked about it in this very thread and I got great and kind answers.

Hello!

After last FGU update UI is totally broken
    v4.0.10 ULTIMATE (2021-02-04).

[2/23/2021 1:31:47 PM] EXTENSION: MoreCore - Shadow Of the Demon Lord Extension v0.9.6\r\nShadow Of the Demon Lord is Copyright Schwalb Entertainment.\r\nVisit (LINK) for more\r\nThis fan made extension Created by DIE Hard Gaming (LINK)\r\nWith additions made by Dominic Morta
    [2/23/2021 1:31:47 PM] MEASURE: LOAD - PART 2 - 2.7439322
    [2/23/2021 1:31:53 PM] [ERROR] Script execution error: [string "campaign/scripts/masterindex_window.lua"]:364: attempt to call field 'setRecordType' (a nil value)
    [2/23/2021 1:31:53 PM] [ERROR] Script execution error: [string "campaign/scripts/masterindex_list.lua"]:35: attempt to index field 'idelete' (a nil value)
    [2/23/2021 1:31:53 PM] [ERROR] Script execution error: [string "campaign/scripts/masterindex_list.lua"]:35: attempt to index field 'idelete' (a nil value)

----------------------------
    Edit:
    Found info in MoreCore thread: last FGU update broke MoreCore.

MoreCore new version should fix this, but for me issue with broken UI persists(although, without these errors).
    Last edited by Felcelot; February 23rd, 2021 at 11:07.

I'm sorry you are running into issues. If after updating MoreCore it is still giving you trouble, then you might have to jump into the code and tinker. This extension is no longer being maintained.
    Dominic Morta
    Ruleset Developer
    Smiteworks

How to zip up your campaign if the Developers ask for it-How to zip up your campaign if the Developers ask for it

How to provide an Unity Connection issue?-Connection Issues and What to Provide

Unity Updater issue?-Updater Issues

Classic and Unity Port Forwarding?-Fantasy Grounds Connections Explained

Comcast or Cox ISP User?-Comcast XFinity and Cox Users

Have a suggestion?-Idea Informer

Hello! As superteddy57 said, this ruleset is no longer being maintained. However, you can overcome your issues installing Better Menus, an awesome extension made by Celestian.

https://www.fantasygrounds.com/forum...oreRPG-5E-etc)

Anyway, Damned is creating his own Shadow of the Demon Lord ruleset based on CoreRPG. He's just started, but I'm sure he will do an outstanding job as usual.

https://forge.fantasygrounds.com/shop/items/283/view

Thread Information