DICE PACKS BUNDLE
Page 1 of 15 12311 ... Last

Shadow of the Demon Lord (MoreCore)

Hi folks! I cleaned up and fixed a lot of the rolling issues with my extension. I also added some functionality into it to allow Ancestry and Path drops to the character sheet. The sheet should have the same level of functionality as the last one. If I'm missing anything or you receive errors, please reach out to me and I'll work to correct them. This was needed to be rebuilt due to version incompatibility of the MoreCore ruleset. Some of the great features Damned released made some hiccups with the code. So figured it might be best to work from scratch. I may add features if you request them. As always, hope this improves your gameplay and enjoy.

3-27-19 v0.9.1 - Added missing labels to the character sheet, npc sheet, and desktop panels. Also, found that the export options were missing as well and sorted those. I added a sort feature by type for NPCs while I was at it, to make it easier for GMs for encounters. Always recommend starting a new campaign when making any content as old extensions may linger in the programs memory. Missed these when I was setting up the extension again.

5-2-19 v0.9.2 - Updated Spells section on character sheet to be more in line with current MoreCore rolls. Shifted tracker boxes to the left to show roll button to allow casting rolls if any are needed. Can't used Parameters and Trackers at the same time, but figured tracking was more important.

5-20-19 v0.9.3 - Had to remove changes I've made to the Combat Tracker due to a error code. Removing the changes removes the error. With new campaigns, the DM may need to setup the Combat Tracker. The intended look will be shown below.

1-7-20 v0.9.4 - Fixed extension to work with the changes made to MoreCore.

3-15-20 v0.9.5 - Fixed a bug with Abilities after recent MoreCore update.

4-10-20 v0.9.5 - Repost to make sure file is correct

4-10-20 v0.9.6 - Changed Ancestry drop to be accepted anywhere on the character sheet til I can track down what is causing it to not be accepted in the ancestry frame directly.

CT.JPG
    Attached Files Attached Files
    Last edited by superteddy57; April 10th, 2020 at 16:23. Reason: Updated to v0.9.6

Quote Originally Posted by superteddy57 View Post
    Hi folks! I cleaned up and fixed a lot of the rolling issues with my extension. I also added some functionality into it to allow Ancestry and Path drops to the character sheet. The sheet should have the same level of functionality as the last one. If I'm missing anything or you receive errors, please reach out to me and I'll work to correct them. This was needed to be rebuilt due to version incompatibility of the MoreCore ruleset. Some of the great features Damned released made some hiccups with the code. So figured it might be best to work from scratch. I may add features if you request them. As always, hope this improves your gameplay and enjoy.
    Seems to work so far!! Great work.

Quote Originally Posted by Arion View Post
    Seems to work so far!! Great work.
    Arion, how are you able to do a boon or bane dice string please explain it exactly how you type it into the dice string.

Will Attribute glitched.

see image

PC sheet no will stat.png

Damned, when you roll Will it says Will. Its a cosmetic issue really, the character sheet just does not say Will. heres a pic. I am still trying to find out how to use the boon roll so that it automatically enters the boon bonus in the modifier box.

Also does anyone out there have a mod for a bunch of dice strings used in morecore games.

no bane roll.png

Also the NPC stat blocks have 4 entries that are not labeled, however they are the 4 attributes, and an extra one for perception. It would be nice to see what stat it is.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by damned View Post
    Please post your chat window.
    Please post your chat window when you load FG.
    I need to see the versions on rulesets you are running.
    Posting an empty chat window is not overly useful.

On your first posy about SotDL I pointed out you were using a version of MoreCore that was over 2 years old.
    Have you fixed this yet?

Thread Information