5E Storm Kings Thunder Playlist

LFP Need 3 Players Wed Night 5PM PDT - Dragonlance: DL3 Dragons of Hope (5e)

FG License: Ultimate License
    Game System: D&D 5E

Time Zone: Pacific Daylight Time
    Day of week and time: Wednesdays at 5pm PDT / 8pm EDT
    If new game, planned start date: We start April 3rd
    Planned Duration & Frequency: 3 Hour Sessions. Weekly
    Term: Working through a module and will be done as a group when that is over

Text or Voice: Voice
    Voice software used: Discord
    Will this be recorded and/or live streamed? This will be streamed on Twitch and put up on YouTube

Roleplay & Combat mix: 65 Roleplay / 35 Combat
    Number of Players in game & needed: Have 5 players. Willing to take 1-3 more.
    Character starting level & equipment: Starting levels 6-8 with equipment from original module
    Character restrictions: We are using the Pre-Generated Heroes of the Lance. There are three heroes available: Raistlin, Sturm, and Flint. You must have familiarity with Dragonlance and your desired PC as we do heavy roleplay.

Details of your scenario: I am converting the original 1st Edition Dragonlance modules into 5th Edition and Fantasy Grounds, then streaming them on Twitch and YouTube. Come join and be a star! There are a few spots left. If you are interested, go check out my most recent episode on YouTube (DL2 Session 6), then please Direct Message me on the Fantasy Grounds Message Board for more information.

Link to Gamecalendar page: Click Here
    Link to Twitch channel: Click Here
    Link to YouTube channel: Click Here

Any openings come up let me know. Never played dragonlance and would love to!!!!!!!!!37 plus years playing D&D (50 year old) mature and fun gamer with no drama.

if you still have any openings, let me know. i'm looking for the opportunity to to use my character's wits and skills to save a world.

Always loved Dragonlance saga. Would like to join if any opening is available

I am surprised that raistlin is available.. probably one of the most powerful mages ever.. and OMG the roleplay potential..

but maybe I am just weird because he was always my favorite.. Time of the Twins <3

Thread Information