STAR TREK 2d20

Community Extensions

This is a thread that will help people to find community produced extensions for their GURPS games.

If you have developed an extension (or know of one that has been developed), please post here with a link to where it can be found. Only freely distributable material please - OGL, creative commons, etc. No copyright material will be listed here.

Instructions on how to install an extension here: https://www.fantasygrounds.com/wiki/...iew#Extensions

The following are extensions compatible with GURPS:

Extensions written for CoreRPG should also work, they are available here: https://www.fantasygrounds.com/forum...RPG-Extensions. But check the thread for each individual extension to see if there are any specific ruleset limitations.

Please post comments on individual extensions in the specific extension thread (linked above) - please keep this thread for info on new/updated extensions. Thanks!

Developers - you're welcome to look at the code in these extensions as examples of how to develop your own extensions. If you want to use the code, please be polite and get in touch with the developer who made the extension and ask permission to use their code (send them a PM and post in the relevant extension thread). Some developers may no longer be active in the community, give the dev a couple of weeks to respond and if they don't respond you have done the polite thing and should be able to use their code (as long as the extension does not specifically say you can't). If you do use other people's code please mention them in the extension - it's only fair to give credit where credit is due.

Extension developers who don't want other people to use their code should say so in their extension.
    Last edited by dulux-oz; November 10th, 2019 at 11:07.
    Dulux-Oz

√(-1) 2^3 Σ Π
    ...And it was Delicious!

Alpha-Geek
    ICT Professional
    GMing Since 1982
    NSW, Australia, UTC +10
    LinkedIn Profile: www.linkedin.com/in/mjblack

Watch our games on Twitch: www.twitch.tv/dulux_oz

Support Me on Patreon: www.patreon.com/duluxoz

Past Games, etc, on my YouTube Channel: www.youtube.com/c/duluxoz

I thought I would never live to see the day Dulux-oz was in the GURPS forums with his extentions. *lone tear rolls down Drath3n's cheek*

Quote Originally Posted by Drath3n View Post
    I thought I would never live to see the day Dulux-oz was in the GURPS forums with his extentions. *lone tear rolls down Drath3n's cheek*
    Why?

I want as many people using the DOEs as possible - but until/unless Ruleset Devs get in touch and work with me then there's not much I can do about making them compatible - the GURPs Dev has so... here they are!
    Dulux-Oz

√(-1) 2^3 Σ Π
    ...And it was Delicious!

Alpha-Geek
    ICT Professional
    GMing Since 1982
    NSW, Australia, UTC +10

Good stuff.
    Timezone: Australian EST (GMT +10).
    Systems/Rulesets: GURPS 4th Edition.
    Campaigns (Ultimate License Holder)
    GURPS Traveller - The Empty Peace
    GURPS Shadowrun - Power Plays
    GURPS Banestorm - Dark Clouds Rising

Quote Originally Posted by dulux-oz View Post
    Why?

I want as many people using the DOEs as possible - but until/unless Ruleset Devs get in touch and work with me then there's not much I can do about making them compatible - the GURPs Dev has so... here they are!
    Just being silly, really excited that I can use your stuff on my GURPS game is all

Quote Originally Posted by Drath3n View Post
    Just being silly, really excited that I can use your stuff on my GURPS game is all
    Figured as much

Enjoy!
    Dulux-Oz

√(-1) 2^3 Σ Π
    ...And it was Delicious!

Alpha-Geek
    ICT Professional
    GMing Since 1982
    NSW, Australia, UTC +10

Excellent excellent job!

DOE Depreciation Notice

With the release of the new DORCore Ruleset (currently v0.9.1), support for Community Rulesets within the DOEs is being depreciated. While the DOEs still work with those existing Community Rulesets as listed in the individual DOE Threads, the expectation is that this functionality will be removed for the next release of FG after v3.3.4 (ie in a few months time near the middle of 2018). This will allow the Developers of these Community Rulesets time to transition their Ruleset from being a child of the CoreRPG to being a child of the DORCore.

The DOEs will continue to work and will continue to be supported by me for all of the "standard" CoreRPG-child Rulesets available via the FG Updater utility. At this point in time (Feb-2018) this list of Rulesets consists of: CoreRPG, 3.5E, 4E, 5E, 13A (13th Age, ETA=Soon(TM)), CoC, CoC7, CnC, d20 Modern, Fate Core, Numenera, PFRPG and SW.

The reason this is being done is to consolidate the time and effort that is required to maintain compatibility - basically by doing things this way there will be more time for more features and functions to be included in the DORCore, DOEs and future DORs & DOEs.

Please see the DORCore Thread for further details.

This notice is being / will be placed on each of the individual DOE Threads.
    Last edited by dulux-oz; February 7th, 2018 at 06:49.
    Dulux-Oz

√(-1) 2^3 Σ Π
    ...And it was Delicious!

Alpha-Geek
    ICT Professional
    GMing Since 1982
    NSW, Australia, UTC +10

Can someone Unsticky this, it is kinda dead in the water.

/H

We don't stop playing because we grow old,
    we grow old because we stop playing!

Now running the first installment of Horizons of the Vast, a Starfinder Campaign, and Kingmaker 2nd ed.

Thread Information