STAR TREK 2d20
Page 1 of 2 12 Last

LFG - GURPS - Open schedule PST. Contact me even if post is old

I am interested in playing anything GURPS. Having a hard time getting in a group, even one shots. Tried Roll20 but no luck as of yet. Fantasy Grounds seems to have the tools but not very many players.

I am interested in:
    Conan style fantasy
    Sci -fi
    Horror
    Mystery

New to GURPS and FG, but have played rpgs since the late 80's.

What days and times are you generally available for a 3-4 hour block?
    Timezone: Australian EST (GMT +10).
    Systems/Rulesets: GURPS 4th Edition.
    Campaigns (Ultimate License Holder)
    GURPS Traveller - The Empty Peace
    GURPS Shadowrun - Power Plays
    GURPS Banestorm - Dark Clouds Rising

Quote Originally Posted by ronnke View Post
    What days and times are you generally available for a 3-4 hour block?
    Thursday through Sunday nights work out best. Evenings to late night work best but I can do mid afternoon onward.

I play in a King Arthur Pendragon campaign on Friday nights once a month that would be the only obligation.

So what's your time zone?

edit:
    Duh - should have read the subject thread more closely. PST. I'm in EST myself...

Quote Originally Posted by Daggon View Post
    I am interested in playing anything GURPS. Having a hard time getting in a group, even one shots. ...

New to GURPS and FG, but have played rpgs since the late 80's.
    Any luck? I am also looking for a group. I've played GURPS for 10+ years, but only GMed it for about 2. I've played RPGs since Advanced AD&D ;-) I am brand new to FG, but would like to learn more, as I want to host some GURPS. games for family members (nephews) that live out of state.

Quote Originally Posted by Nose66 View Post
    Any luck? I am also looking for a group. I've played GURPS for 10+ years, but only GMed it for about 2. I've played RPGs since Advanced AD&D ;-) I am brand new to FG, but would like to learn more, as I want to host some GURPS. games for family members (nephews) that live out of state.
    I'm always willing to host a game or two on short notice. In the end, it boils down to what you want to see for a campaign and whether or not you're interested in having someone show you what it takes to get things up and running. I can do either... <shrug>

Let me know what you're interested in...

Cyberpunk
    Fantasy
    Modern Fantasy
    Age of Sail
    Traveller
    Old West

If there is anything else you'd want to add to that list saying "Hey, can you do...<fill in blank>" all that will happen is I'll say "yes" or "no".

If you want to practice on someone else - I can handle that as well. The only curveball is the time I'm available - as I work odd hours on third shift in Eastern Standard Time.

On that note, if I can't help, good luck with finding others who might be able to help.

HalC, thank you for the offer. I would like to be a player using the GURPS ruleset so that I can see how the game flows, so that I can learn what things to point out to my players. The genre of game doesn't really matter.

Once I get the hang of it, I might try running a few one shots (which I will gladly open up to the FG community).

My friend Zack (Naxin) on Roll20 is running a TL10 Space game called GURPS Disaster Training Simulator on Roll20.
    https://discord.gg/x5DzwR4

Paolo

Hello, I'd like to join as player or GM but please take note. I'm VERY new to GURPS and FG.

Thread Information