5E Character Create Playlist
Page 13 of 16 First ... 31112131415 ... Last
    Quote Originally Posted by Minty23185Fresh View Post
    That sounds as though that would be correct. I never added support for the “mini” character sheet - I wasn’t even aware such a thing existed.
    Any chance you could add support to the mini sheet?
    My First Mod PFRPG - Feats Extended, focusing on PF1e Feats and Racial Traits automation. It is open to community assistance. Here is the forum Link.

40+ PF1e Extensions & Modules I use, with links.

PF1E Coding Effects - Spreadsheet

Discord: Morenu

In the July 12th release, it seems that Dice Tower is broken!
    GM Ultimate license FGC and FGU

Just Finished running City of Eyes Level 20 Characters 5 players FGU
    Group now running new campaign.

Playing a Survival DND game in FGU

Running a Mutants and Masterminds game in FGU

Playing a Mutants and Masterminds game in FGU

Playing a DND campaign based in MIDGARD

Playing a Homebrew Campaign against the Dragon kings in FGU

Running a game of Fallout 2d20

Something may have changed for latest update in 5e
    When Character sheet is opened
    Console.log states

[7/12/2022 10:06:31 PM] [ERROR] window: Control (dicetower_forwarding) anchoring to an undefined control (token) in windowclass (charsheet)
    [7/12/2022 10:06:31 PM] [ERROR] window: Control (dicetower_forwarding) anchoring to an undefined control (token) in windowclass (charsheet)
    [7/12/2022 10:06:31 PM] [ERROR] Script execution error: [string "dicetower_forwarding"]:31: attempt to index local 'c' (a nil value)

Any update on this EXTN - and latest update causing the above issues..

Blog Entries
    Nope. I am in the middle of relocating.

Hope that goes smooth. Have a great one.

Just FYI - this is not isolated to the 5E ruleset only; occurs for PF as well

Blog Entries
    A new version of the Local Dice Tower Extension is available in the Forge.

For my edification (and I guess yours too, if you care )

(1) Smiteworks revamped the upper portion of the character sheet (most rulesets) and made it much easier to add a control, e.g. the dice tower icon, to that area of the character sheet. In doing so, all current control anchoring used by me was broken. For more details see this post.

(2) There was also one small change to the dragdata object, a rename of one of the functions. This broke my instantiable dragdata object.

Hey Minty,

My players and I love this extensions as it adds a lot to immersion by making skill checks hidden.
    Do you think it would be possible at all to make death saving throws become hidden to all but the DM/player (since they have access to their character sheet)? It could at a lot of drama and hard decisions if people didn't know how many death saves they have failed.
    If not, no big deal

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Dudin View Post
    Hey Minty,

My players and I love this extensions as it adds a lot to immersion by making skill checks hidden.
    Do you think it would be possible at all to make death saving throws become hidden to all but the DM/player (since they have access to their character sheet)? It could at a lot of drama and hard decisions if people didn't know how many death saves they have failed.
    If not, no big deal
    My first thought is that this should be possible. Right now I am in the process of relocating. I won’t be settled in enough to seriously look at this for about a month. But when I get my head above water again, I surely will.

Thread Information