DICE PACKS BUNDLE
Page 2 of 2 First 12
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by gtw2017 View Post
    Hey Anaraxes, just caught this thread in my travels. FG doesn't currently allow you to fit maps together in the traditional sense of locking them into place like tiles with one another. However, there are two approaches that Meanders can simulate this with in FG. You can open any two maps and resize them to fit them side by side - or/and you use pins (links). This means dragging the top left-hand link from one map onto the other so that it can be clicked when passing from the edge of one map to the next. By adding map A's link to map B and the reverse, you can transition easily between the two and more. Click on the MAP SELECTION PANEL to access the various maps and pin them to each other. Hope this helps!
    I've tried doing this in Unity and I can't seem to get it to work. I don't know how to get the images side by side.
    See through the skies, far beyond our world tonight,
    Hear the sounds of freedom ring, in a silent dream,
    and a million miles away.
    Reach for the stars, and live our lives forever free,
    In our hearts for a thousand years, and a thousand lifetimes before.

And the dawn of a new day will rise, a light for us all. -Dragonforce

Quote Originally Posted by Niles View Post
    I've tried doing this in Unity and I can't seem to get it to work. I don't know how to get the images side by side.
    At which point are you experiencing difficulty? Adding a tile to the map? Positioning the tile? Or adding the link from one map to another (as mentioned in the post you quote). Please provide more info, there's more possibilities in FGU than when the post was made.

There's some info on adding images as tiles in the Wiki here: https://fantasygroundsunity.atlassia...aps+with+Tiles
    Last edited by Trenloe; November 17th, 2021 at 17:26.
    Private Messages: My inbox is forever filling up with PMs. Please don't send me PMs unless they are actually private/personal messages. General FG questions should be asked in the forums - don't be afraid, the FG community don't bite and you're giving everyone the chance to respond and learn!

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Trenloe View Post
    At which point are you experiencing difficulty? Adding a tile to the map? Positioning the tile? Or adding the link from one map to another (as mentioned in the post you quote). Please provide more info, there's more possibilities in FGU than when the post was made.

There's some info on adding images as tiles in the Wiki here: https://fantasygroundsunity.atlassia...aps+with+Tiles
    I got it to work Trenloe. I was trying to drag the actual red pin onto a map instead of the little square shortcut in the upper left hand corner. Thanks for asking.
    See through the skies, far beyond our world tonight,
    Hear the sounds of freedom ring, in a silent dream,
    and a million miles away.
    Reach for the stars, and live our lives forever free,
    In our hearts for a thousand years, and a thousand lifetimes before.

And the dawn of a new day will rise, a light for us all. -Dragonforce

Thread Information