STAR TREK 2d20
Page 6 of 19 First ... 4567816 ... Last
    Has anyone else encountered an issue with powers that have mods?
    I created a Mod that has new powers (some with modifications), but when I export it and open it in a different campaign, the powers in that grouping all show up empty.

I experimented with it further and it seems the cause of the issue is having a group named "Seasoned" that you add powers to.

Using Enhanced Library v1.6, SWADE v5.2.6, and FG-Classic
    Last edited by dstuffle; August 13th, 2020 at 02:06.

The Enhanced Library module generates this error in the new version of Fantasy Grounds [<color="red">ERROR</color>] font: Missing TTF tag for font (sourcefont). [SW Enhanced Library_v1.60] [graphics/graphics_fonts.xml]. Is there a fix for this?

Quote Originally Posted by Hayt View Post
    The Enhanced Library module generates this error in the new version of Fantasy Grounds [<color="red">ERROR</color>] font: Missing TTF tag for font (sourcefont). [SW Enhanced Library_v1.60] [graphics/graphics_fonts.xml]. Is there a fix for this?
    SWEL is not compatible with FGU yet. I have update the extension for my personal use but no plans yet when it is released for public.
    "Alright, you primitive screwheads, listen up: THIS... is my BOOMSTICK!" -- Ash Williams, Army of Darkness

Post your SavageWorlds ruleset feature requests and issue reports here!

First of all, thank you so much to Ikael for all your hard work. It's very much appreciated, and I don't take it for granted.

I am having a problem with the extension recently which I'm hoping someone can help with. I get the following error in both FG Classic and FG Unity with the latest version of the extension when attempting to load a campaign with a modele I've previously been working on.

Script Error: [string "library_booklistentry"]:1: bad argument #-1 to 'getModuleInfo' (string expected, got nil)

All these are campaigns which I use exclusively to work on a module and previously worked fine. Unfortunately I no longer have the second-last version of the extension (which worked fine for me with Classic at least) and I'm kicking myself now for deleting it before checking the new version worked. I do still have a v1.32 which loads up without giving me that error, so I know it has something to do with the latest version. Is there a fix for this I can implement?

Thanks in advance for any help you might be able to give!

EDIT: Never mind. I figured it out and it was a dumb mistake. I just forgot to re-enable the new version in the extensions list on the launch screen. My bad!
    Last edited by Savage Riggs; August 30th, 2020 at 07:30.

Just got the latest version and now my import of the NPCs is working however it would appear that if I do another import it doesn't do a merge but rather an append to the existing list.

Don't suppose there could be an option added to upsert if desired? Not sure how LUA handles that only just recently started looking into the language.

Reason I ask is that I added all my NPCs then realized I had to go through and update all the Keywords to include the damage types I wanted... or should I be updating from the list directly perhaps?

So something weird happened when I was using SWEL today to play with making a reference book for my custom setting.

I exported the library generated when using the lipsem template and now "Testing" shows up in my SW Library... but it does NOT show in my "modules" folder so now I can't get rid of it. Any suggestions?
    I have restarted as well on the off chance it is the Win10 directory's issue.

OK I guess I'm really dense, because I cannot for the life of me, figure out how to add an image to my Reference Manual. All the instructions say is ":Image is missing because it cannot be added programmatically". Which doesn't explain anything to me at all.
    Is there someone who can just post a section from their reference manual with an image in it that I can see?
    Thanks.
    Ultimate license owner.
    I use FG online as well as at the tabletop. I usually stream my games; Savage Worlds - Sat at 6, Sunday at 2 and 6pm and 5e on Monday at 6:30 pm Pacific time. Look for 7thSim on Twitch!

Quote Originally Posted by Sgain View Post
    OK I guess I'm really dense, because I cannot for the life of me, figure out how to add an image to my Reference Manual. All the instructions say is ":Image is missing because it cannot be added programmatically". Which doesn't explain anything to me at all.
    Is there someone who can just post a section from their reference manual with an image in it that I can see?
    Thanks.
    https://youtu.be/AeHDsC-qNgw?t=2092

This was me adding a cover to reference manual for Flash Gordon.
    My players just defeated an army, had a dogfight with aliens, machine-gunned the zombies, stormed the tower, became Legendary and died heroically

Yours are still on combat round 6

Get Savage
    Ultimate License Holder.
    First GM to post a game for the original FG Con!

I figured out how to use the link and record functions of the SW library to find the right paths/information so that I can put images into my reference manual. I figured it out after watching Doswelk editing his stuff for about 2 hours.
    Thanks for the help Doswelk!
    Last edited by Sgain; September 26th, 2020 at 01:10.
    Ultimate license owner.
    I use FG online as well as at the tabletop. I usually stream my games; Savage Worlds - Sat at 6, Sunday at 2 and 6pm and 5e on Monday at 6:30 pm Pacific time. Look for 7thSim on Twitch!

How do I export my reference manual so that it can be attached to my campaign? Or even so that I can get it in another adventure? All I get when I use As Module is a blank module (which I can edit), but is it exportable? I don't seem to be able to do that.
    Oh and this is for FGU.
    Last edited by Sgain; September 26th, 2020 at 01:08.
    Ultimate license owner.

Thread Information