DICE PACKS BUNDLE
Page 3 of 19 First 1234513 ... Last
    Any help would be appreciated.

Quote Originally Posted by Dandersonjr32 View Post
    Hey everyone,

My continuing journey into noobness with FG, I'm trying to get these extensions to work because it would be a part of my experience. I followed all the instructions and put the .ext file in the extensions folder. When I fire up FG (5.1) it doesn't show as an extension. Do I have to do something to enable it?

I've attached a couple screen shots to show what I've been doing.

Attachment 32368Attachment 32369
    In general this looked ok setup but your Fantasy Grounds appData directory does not look ok. Have you done tweaks where the FG AppData directory is because by default it does not exist there. Easiest way to detect your AppData folder is to start FG in launcher and clicking the folder icon on top right side of the view. There you should have ruleset, modules and extensions folders that are used to load these resources.
    "Alright, you primitive screwheads, listen up: THIS... is my BOOMSTICK!" -- Ash Williams, Army of Darkness

Post your SavageWorlds ruleset feature requests and issue reports here!

Blog Entries
    Definitely in the wrong location. The Savage Suzerain and Savage Mojo visible on the launcher aren't in the folder that you are showing for your extensions. You'll need to move that Fate extension if you want to use it as well.
    Ultimate License Holder

You have any idea how much you guys rule? Ikael and Mortar, you're both right. I fixed with a simple click. I didn't even see that little folder on the upper right. Moved, restarted, fixed!

Now to figure out how to use it. My buddy Eric L put up a video about it. I'm going to give that a good watch. Thanks!

I downloaded the other extension, (Contacts, Global Effects, Roll Statistics, NPC Maker) as well. I gots learnin ta do.
    Youdidit.png
    Last edited by Dandersonjr32; March 22nd, 2020 at 00:13.

You have any idea how much you guys rule? Ikael and Mortar, you're both right. I fixed with a simple click. I didn't even see that little folder on the upper right. Moved, restarted, fixed!

Now to figure out how to use it. My buddy Eric L put up a video about it. I'm going to give that a good watch. Thanks!

I downloaded the other extension, (Contacts, Global Effects, Roll Statistics, NPC Maker) as well. I gots learnin ta do.
    Youdidit.png
    Savage Worlds Enhanced Library (SWEL) allows you to create library content. Savage Worlds NPC Maker allows you to generate NPCs from text sources. However you can combine power of them both in making modules. I have used them both to make official SWADE modules.
    "Alright, you primitive screwheads, listen up: THIS... is my BOOMSTICK!" -- Ash Williams, Army of Darkness

Post your SavageWorlds ruleset feature requests and issue reports here!

Quick question. Playing with the Enhanced Library utility here, and I'd like to edit a library that I've already created and exported. Is there anyway to do that?

Thanks.

Quick question. Playing with the Enhanced Library utility here, and I'd like to edit a library that I've already created and exported. Is there anyway to do that?

Thanks.
    If you mean a module. Just open the campaign you created it in, make changes, re-export. Best practices in case you weren't aware of it is to create module(s) in their own separate campaign that you don't have players connect to, then start a separate campaign that uses the module(s) you created to play in. This keeps changes made in game from getting into your module by mistake by maintaining a separate dev campaign.

Blog Entries
    Quick question. Playing with the Enhanced Library utility here, and I'd like to edit a library that I've already created and exported. Is there any way to do that?
    If you mean created stuff within the UI, then just load back into your creation campaign, make the changes, then re-export.

If you mean created stuff using the SWEL markdown, then make the changes in your markdown file, paste into the content importer then export.

Hello,

First of all, thanks for the awesome tool! I'm having a bit of problem using it, when I try to create a blank module and add parts to it, upper section of the list gets cut out. I can not seem to be reach anything above Campaing: Battles (Random). I'm attaching an image of the situation.
    Attached Images Attached Images

I've started working on my upcoming Tyrnador campaign for SWADE on FG. I want to import most of the stuff from the Tyrnador PG & DMG. I've got the Enhanced Library all fired up and ready to start importing all of the gear.

I started GEAR lists for all the different types, but for the life of me I can't figure out how to get the gear in there. I have my lists all ready to go, now how do I get gear into them.

All the lists for Enhanced Lib.png

I'm sure it's really simple and I'm just missing it.

Thanks in advance.

Thread Information