FG Spreadshirt Swag
Page 11 of 19 First ... 910111213 ... Last

Enhanced Library v2.0.6 available

This is fix update. Several extension names were changed and SWEL did not know if they are enabled anymore.

Changelog:
    • [Fixed] Extension names does not match. Fixed
    "Alright, you primitive screwheads, listen up: THIS... is my BOOMSTICK!" -- Ash Williams, Army of Darkness

Post your SavageWorlds ruleset feature requests and issue reports here!

There's a large text warning in the chat log when launching that says "Enhanced Library extension is not fully compatible with Fantasy Grounds Unity." Is that normal?

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by ddbrown30 View Post
    There's a large text warning in the chat log when launching that says "Enhanced Library extension is not fully compatible with Fantasy Grounds Unity." Is that normal?
    Yes. Despite repeated mentions here, users still did not get the point so @Ikael put extra code to detect if you're using FGU and display the warning.

Ah, I see. It might make sense to add that disclaimer to the main post here. I looked before asking, but I sure wasn't going to go through 11 pages of replies, one by one.

I've been using it in FGU and it works fine, so long as you're building for FGU. The problem is only if you want it compatible with FGC then you have to run it in FGC.

There is one other major issue, but it's FGU, not SWEL. The issue is that if you happen to have stuff in the importer text box when the campaign saves then FGU takes 10x-15x as long to save as FGC for the exact same content. So if you're running in FGU, paste your stuff, run the importer, then delete it really quickly or you'll be waiting for several minutes every time the auto-save happens.

Is there a way to export to SWEL? It will be easier for me to just write it all in SWEL and import it, but I'm not sure the exact formatting of links. I'd like to add a link and then export it so I can see what the system is expecting.

Quote Originally Posted by ddbrown30 View Post
    Is there a way to export to SWEL? It will be easier for me to just write it all in SWEL and import it, but I'm not sure the exact formatting of links. I'd like to add a link and then export it so I can see what the system is expecting.
    There is an option in the options section when the SWEL extension is enabled that will show the SWEL tools. You drag and drop the item you want a link to onto the Link tool, an item you want a complete record for onto the record tool, and so forth.

Quote Originally Posted by fubeca150 View Post
    There is an option in the options section when the SWEL extension is enabled that will show the SWEL tools. You drag and drop the item you want a link to onto the Link tool, an item you want a complete record for onto the record tool, and so forth.
    That's great. Thanks.

Here's something I've found that's annoying when I export my library module - it deletes the images from the module I was using to create it. So if I have to go back and edit the module I have to re-import all the images, and they don't have the same image.id #'s anymore. So then I have to re-edit my entire module and update all the image.id's.

That's really annoying. Is there some way to fix this?
    Ultimate license owner.
    I use FG online as well as at the tabletop. I usually stream my games; Savage Worlds - Sat at 6, Sunday at 2 and 6pm and 5e on Monday at 6:30 pm Pacific time. Look for 7thSim on Twitch!

Blog Entries
    I think that is an intentional limitation of FG export capability to prevent duplication of copyrighted artwork.

Thread Information