DICE PACKS BUNDLE
Page 1 of 2 12 Last

Auto-rolling backlash tables

Is there anything in SWADE that lets you auto-roll on a backlash table for fumbled power rolls? Seems like something that'd be in by default for things wile Weird Science but I can't seem to find anything to make it happen

Quote Originally Posted by CassMerry View Post
    Is there anything in SWADE that lets you auto-roll on a backlash table for fumbled power rolls? Seems like something that'd be in by default for things wile Weird Science but I can't seem to find anything to make it happen
    No there is nothing like that. Maybe an extension could be written to do it or you could add it on the SWADE Wish List here https://savagefgii.idea.informer.com

Most Arcane backgrounds have a single result for a backlash, the dynamic backlash table exists in SWADE ruleset and is automated in FG.
    My players just defeated an army, had a dogfight with aliens, machine-gunned the zombies, stormed the tower, became Legendary and died heroically

Yours are still on combat round 6

Get Savage
    Ultimate License Holder.
    First GM to post a game for the original FG Con!

Quote Originally Posted by Doswelk View Post
    Most Arcane backgrounds have a single result for a backlash, the dynamic backlash table exists in SWADE ruleset and is automated in FG.
    Where? Gief information plox

the dynamic backlash table is jusst in the tables window, not sure where the automation lives though

Quote Originally Posted by CassMerry View Post
    the dynamic backlash table is jusst in the tables window, not sure where the automation lives though
    There is no automation, Doswelk was teasing us.

Sorry to hijack the thread, but is there a / command so you can roll on a table? Such as /roll fear table?

Quote Originally Posted by tymanthius View Post
    Sorry to hijack the thread, but is there a / command so you can roll on a table? Such as /roll fear table?
    See the /rollon option here: https://fantasygroundsunity.atlassia...#Chat-Commands
    Private Messages: My inbox is forever filling up with PMs. Please don't send me PMs unless they are actually private/personal messages. General FG questions should be asked in the forums - don't be afraid, the FG community don't bite and you're giving everyone the chance to respond and learn!

Quote Originally Posted by tymanthius View Post
    Type /roll blah and it will say no such command and then list all commands, including SWADE specific ones. Don't think there is a backlash one, but maybe.

Referring to the page I linked:

/rollon Dynamic Backlash will roll on the Dynamic Backlash table.

/rollon Fear will roll on the Fear table.

The table name must match exactly - and is case sensitive.

These chat commands can be dragged to the hotkey bar if needed.
    Private Messages: My inbox is forever filling up with PMs. Please don't send me PMs unless they are actually private/personal messages. General FG questions should be asked in the forums - don't be afraid, the FG community don't bite and you're giving everyone the chance to respond and learn!

Thread Information