FG Spreadshirt Swag

Rerolling Bleeding Out

Is there any good way to Benny a bleeding out check to re-roll? So far the best I have found is either rolling a manual vigor and setting everything back up by hand, or manually giving the character back the bleeding out condition, but doing that doesn't actually allow it to be re-rolled until the turn goes all the way around again, tyhe auto roll doesn't trigger is I just bring the initiative market to them or the one before them. How do other folks deal with this?

I'm not sure you are meant to re-roll bleeding out. Is it in RAW?

It works for me if I reset the effects - so that Bleeding out is an effect in the CT (remove "Dead" added due to a failure) and make sure you've tabbed out of the effect line so that it gets stored against the PC, and then move the active marker to another actor in the CT and then back to the PC and the roll will be triggered.
    Private Messages: My inbox is forever filling up with PMs. Please don't send me PMs unless they are actually private/personal messages. General FG questions should be asked in the forums - don't be afraid, the FG community don't bite and you're giving everyone the chance to respond and learn!

Quote Originally Posted by Jiminimonka View Post
    I'm not sure you are meant to re-roll bleeding out. Is it in RAW?
    Bleeding Out is a trait (Vigor) roll, so should be eligible for a benny.

Thread Information