FG Spreadshirt Swag
Page 14 of 19 First ... 41213141516 ... Last
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Ikael View Post
    Here is the syntax definition

In Sublime Text 3,

• Tools -> Developer -> New Syntaxt
    • Paste the content of the attached file into the file opened for you, and save it with name SWEL.sublime-syntax

After that when you have SWEL Markdown file open, from bottom right corner, click the syntaxt and select SWEL
    Just confirming . . . is the linked copy in Post #67 here, the current/latest version we need to be using? Thinking about switching to Sublime.
    FG:Unity Ultimate License Holder: Meaning anyone can join my games, even those with just the Demo . . .
    Timezone: UTC-6/CST (My 'Current' Local Time)
    Currently Running: An Old-School Essentials campaign, set in Hârn . . . Here is the discord channel -> Hârnic OSE.
    Current Design Project: Developing a stand-alone "Hârnic 5e" setting for OSE and Fifth Edition . . .

Update

Version 2.2.2 is available!

Changelog
    [Added] Arcane Background record support
    [Added] SWPF support
    "Alright, you primitive screwheads, listen up: THIS... is my BOOMSTICK!" -- Ash Williams, Army of Darkness

Post your SavageWorlds ruleset feature requests and issue reports here!

Blog Entries
    You putting this on the Forge? pwetty pweez?

Quote Originally Posted by Talyn View Post
    You putting this on the Forge? pwetty pweez?
    I don't know what that means ?
    "Alright, you primitive screwheads, listen up: THIS... is my BOOMSTICK!" -- Ash Williams, Army of Darkness

My players just defeated an army, had a dogfight with aliens, machine-gunned the zombies, stormed the tower, became Legendary and died heroically

Yours are still on combat round 6

Get Savage
    Ultimate License Holder.
    First GM to post a game for the original FG Con!

Forge support

FGU version is available in Forge: https://forge.fantasygrounds.com/shop/items/107/view and updates are no longer uploaded as forum attachment.

Quote Originally Posted by GunnarGreybeard View Post
    Just confirming . . . is the linked copy in Post #67 here, the current/latest version we need to be using? Thinking about switching to Sublime.
    I don't think the markup has changed so this should still be fine.

Quote Originally Posted by Ikael View Post
    Initial version of Enhanced Library (v2.0.0) for FGU is available. Download it from the first post.
    The bug from pre-FGU SWEL that creates a NEW EDGE when you click on a Edge link in a character sheet is still happening in this new FGU version. Also with NPC sheet edges.

EDIT: Just tried in the FGU Test build and it works fine there. I don't know if Ikael has patched it since last night though.
    Last edited by Jiminimonka; August 14th, 2021 at 12:27.

Untitled Powers List

Hi,

after exporting into a library modul and load into a brandnew campaign, the Powers List (e.g. New Powers), opens as "untitled Powers List" while the Link on the right page of the module is still labeld correct.

This error seems to be related to the powers list only. Other lists and groups I exported were labeled correct so far.
    Attached Images Attached Images

Missing lists

I have another little problem. Is it possible to create gear lists for Melee Weapons or Armor and Shields in a library module? I can't find any appropriate list with the formatted fields for such items in the dropdown menu. Just Ranged, vehicle or special weapons work.

I use the latest version of enhanced library from the forge.

Thanks in advance

Thread Information