FG Spreadshirt Swag
Page 5 of 8 First ... 34567 ... Last
    Quote Originally Posted by Zar View Post
    That's a very good news!!
    Hello,

Just to keep you more posted as the date is closer to when I restart.

I sent the Traveller update tonight, I hope there's not much that comes back needing fixing. I also sent an adventure, and I've re-picked up the next book required, that's 80% complete and in the coming week I should be clear on that.

So I've already started to remind myself where I was, all of the text is in ref manuals, it needs laying out and images adding etc. The task post this is the data stuff, NPC's and making encounters, plus adding Story Entries to mirror the adventure itself.

I've got someone to beta it, so that's ace news!

Cheers,
    MBM
    Last edited by MadBeardMan; March 29th, 2020 at 13:42. Reason: No longer need a tester
    Ruleset and much more content built for FGU.
    Come join me on Twitter at: https://twitter.com/MadBeardMan to see what I'm up to!

Thanks MadBeardMan.
    Just to let you know. Waiting anxiously for the NMoN, as are my players.

Same here, very much looking forward to running this. Grabbed the ruleset when I saw that this was being worked on actively again. Glorious.

Looking forward to seeing this come out. Players are excited as well!

Evening,

Chapters 0 and 1 are about done, off to get tested at the weekend.

Posted a sneek-peek of it on my Twitter.

Onto Chapter 2-3 over the next few weeks.

Huzzah.
    Cheers,
    MBM
    Come join me on Twitter at: https://twitter.com/MadBeardMan to see what I'm up to!

Awesome, thank you for the update. Really excited to see this when its finished.

I guess the egypt chapter takes more time? Can we buy it chapter by chapter or do we need to wait until everyting is complete?
    Would be very happy if I can get the egypt part as soon as possible.

Quote Originally Posted by lichtbringer View Post
    I guess the egypt chapter takes more time? Can we buy it chapter by chapter or do we need to wait until everyting is complete?
    Would be very happy if I can get the egypt part as soon as possible.
    Hi,

Interesting idea there.

Egypt is Chapter 4, technically 5 with the prologue and I'm finishing up the first few chapters (0, 1 and 2).

Not sure how you price things though either, as some chapters are far bigger than others, and you need the base book content for the NPC details and motivations.

Let me look again this weekend with a thought on when it can be released, Chapters 0, 1 and 2 are almost done (that's text converted, layout done, images added, npc's created, reference manual finished and the story entries added).

I did speak to my theme guy (Luthbel - who did VtM), he's doing a theme for this, but he's busy for at least the next month.

Cheers,
    MBM

My mistake. I thought Egypt is 3 since we played intro, 1 USA, 2 England and now Egypt. But don't get me wrong I would buy the whole pack and pay upfront but would be happy for a partial release of the modules.
    Last edited by amanwing; May 22nd, 2020 at 11:25.

Thread Information