DICE PACKS BUNDLE
Page 4 of 8 First ... 23456 ... Last
    New Masks of Nyarlathotep for 7e is great and starts with nice little prelude in Peru.
    Would happily join a group of investigators online
    Last edited by John Bull; March 19th, 2020 at 18:20.

Is this project dead? It seems that @MadBeardMan is working on other stuff (which is fine it's his time) but it would be good to update the thread.

Quote Originally Posted by topekk View Post
    Is this project dead? It seems that @MadBeardMan is working on other stuff (which is fine it's his time) but it would be good to update the thread.
    See my posts in a few weeks, the plan was to pickup MoN at Easter which is rapidly approaching. This virus thing happening which has us in lockdown may mean I can start sooner, my MGT2E update is happening very soon, which allows me to finish a book for Traveller, so that's my backlog cleared for MoN.

Cheers,
    MBM
    Ruleset and much more content built for FGU.
    Come join me on Twitter at: https://twitter.com/MadBeardMan to see what I'm up to!

Quote Originally Posted by MadBeardMan View Post
    See my posts in a few weeks, the plan was to pickup MoN at Easter which is rapidly approaching. This virus thing happening which has us in lockdown may mean I can start sooner, my MGT2E update is happening very soon, which allows me to finish a book for Traveller, so that's my backlog cleared for MoN.

Cheers,
    MBM
    Thanks for the update. Your time is valuable and I'm glad you are allocating some to this project.

Ia! Ia! I just got MoN for Fantasy Grounds, hoping to start running it in a couple weeks after we wind up Flotsam & Jetsam. Too awesome!! However, I have noticed several images missing. For example, the 'Symbol of the Bloody Tongue'. There is a square 'image' there, but it is apparently blank. Is this a known issue? Did something go wonky with my download? Please advise!

Quote Originally Posted by marqueA2 View Post
    Ia! Ia! I just got MoN for Fantasy Grounds, hoping to start running it in a couple weeks after we wind up Flotsam & Jetsam. Too awesome!! However, I have noticed several images missing. For example, the 'Symbol of the Bloody Tongue'. There is a square 'image' there, but it is apparently blank. Is this a known issue? Did something go wonky with my download? Please advise!
    That's an issue with the older version of MoN. I'd email support and send them screen examples, that way they can get the dev on that to fix them hopefully!

Cheers,
    MBM
    Come join me on Twitter at: https://twitter.com/MadBeardMan to see what I'm up to!

Just chiming in - thanks for keeping us updated! Looking forward to get my hands on the module!
    Last edited by DireLlama; March 26th, 2020 at 15:12.

Quote Originally Posted by DireLlama View Post
    Just chiming in - thanks for keeping us updated! Looking forward get my hands on the module!
    Heading back to work now (ie moving desktops!) have finished my v1.1 changes so that'll be sent over tonight, could be back on MoN the end of next week.

Huzzah
    MBM

That's an issue with the older version of MoN. I'd email support and send them screen examples, that way they can get the dev on that to fix them hopefully!

Cheers,
    MBM
    Oh! Okay, I'll do that! Thanks!

Heading back to work now (ie moving desktops!) have finished my v1.1 changes so that'll be sent over tonight, could be back on MoN the end of next week.

Huzzah
    MBM
    That's a very good news!!

Thread Information