FG Spreadshirt Swag
Page 3 of 8 First 12345 ... Last

Personally I would have no issues with 'chapter releases' .... but, what if your group decide to miss chapter 3 out (trying to avoid too many spoilers here - though I think everyone who reading this at the very least is aware that the way it is written is fairly linear). After all players will do the least expected things for the least expected reasons.

Quote Originally Posted by Cearlan View Post
    Personally I would have no issues with 'chapter releases' .... but, what if your group decide to miss chapter 3 out (trying to avoid too many spoilers here - though I think everyone who reading this at the very least is aware that the way it is written is fairly linear). After all players will do the least expected things for the least expected reasons.
    Ah yes a very good point @Cearlan.

You people would think I'm mad though, I own my own business and only get paid when I work, but I'm taking at least another 3 weeks off before returning to contract work to catch up on things. So I'm hoping to get back to MoN pretty sharpish as I want to run it over Winter, which is a few short months away. Can't think of anything cosier!

So what I think I'll do is complete it all in one go, but look out for updates when/if people find mistakes, though it'd be ace to get someone to beta it....

Cheers,
    MBM
    Ruleset and much more content built for FGU.
    Come join me on Twitter at: https://twitter.com/MadBeardMan to see what I'm up to!

I'm running MoN now and we are in London. I'm using the old 6e version with the 7e ruleset. Everything is working out fairly well. Of course there is the new Peru chapter and a few NPCs have changed, but I've loaded the new handouts and NPC portraits and just included them in the "Story" text right next to the old version. I'll certainly support you and buy the new one.

I think it would be best to release at once and not by chapter. Although written in a linear fashion based on the most likely order, each chapter stands alone and can be pursued in any order depending on the clues that have been found.

Quote Originally Posted by Zar View Post
    It's old, it was released in 2011, it's for 6E. It's on sale at the moment.

Quote Originally Posted by garrion_sw View Post
    I'm running MoN now and we are in London. I'm using the old 6e version with the 7e ruleset. Everything is working out fairly well. Of course there is the new Peru chapter and a few NPCs have changed, but I've loaded the new handouts and NPC portraits and just included them in the "Story" text right next to the old version. I'll certainly support you and buy the new one.

I think it would be best to release at once and not by chapter. Although written in a linear fashion based on the most likely order, each chapter stands alone and can be pursued in any order depending on the clues that have been found.
    Thanks for your answer. I'm going to release it at once with all chapters etc. Back on it in 2 weeks.

Cheers,
    MBM
    Come join me on Twitter at: https://twitter.com/MadBeardMan to see what I'm up to!

I've been outlining MoN for notes in my home group game. It's taken a disgusting amount of hours. I can barely conceive of how much you need to do. Thank you for taking this on.

Quote Originally Posted by Doomface View Post
    I've been outlining MoN for notes in my home group game. It's taken a disgusting amount of hours. I can barely conceive of how much you need to do. Thank you for taking this on.
    Nice, it's one huge campaign, 80% of the text is all converted, the hard work is to be done soon. Creating the NPCs etc and applying them into encounters and so on, in other words - making the fun stuff!

I've got the finishing touches to Terror Australis to get out of the way, then it's non-stop MoN!

Cheers,
    MBM

Quote Originally Posted by MadBeardMan View Post
    Nice, it's one huge campaign, 80% of the text is all converted, the hard work is to be done soon. Creating the NPCs etc and applying them into encounters and so on, in other words - making the fun stuff!

I've got the finishing touches to Terror Australis to get out of the way, then it's non-stop MoN!

Cheers,
    MBM
    Hi MBM, it's great to see all these projects being done, but I'm curious to know your thoughts on working on, what appears to be, quite a few 'biggies' at the same time? I'm a beginner dev (on my third now) but I find it takes me long enough just focussing on one at a time!

Quote Originally Posted by MadBeardMan View Post
    Is there any update on this? I'll be wrapping up my current campaign in about two months, and I'd love to be able to dive right into MoN...
    Last edited by DireLlama; January 21st, 2020 at 14:53.

Hello! Any good new from the Space?

Thread Information