DICE PACKS BUNDLE
Page 2 of 2 First 12
    Blog Entries
    Thanks for the FYI. I'll try to give it a try the next evening the group gets together.
    "I am a Canadian, free to speak without fear, free to worship in my own way, free to stand for what I think right, free to oppose what I believe wrong, or free to choose those who shall govern my country. This heritage of freedom I pledge to uphold for myself and all mankind."

- John Diefenbaker

RIP Canada, February 21, 2022

Hmm Dakadin what change did you make? Sorry just trying to work out if I need to change FRP as well.

Hi Ardem,

In the ct_combattracker.xml file, I changed the <script> section for the button_global_visibility checkbox to the following:

Code:
    				function onClickDown( button, x, y )
    					if super and super.onClickDown then
    						super.onClickDown();
    					end
    					window.list.toggleVisibility();
    				end

Blog Entries
    OK this does seem to work for the visibility (or lack thereof) of NPCs on the map and in the CT.

The loss of the PC token still takes place, but my understanding is that this will need to be addressed in the test version of 3.3.8 which I have not yet updated to.
    "I am a Canadian, free to speak without fear, free to worship in my own way, free to stand for what I think right, free to oppose what I believe wrong, or free to choose those who shall govern my country. This heritage of freedom I pledge to uphold for myself and all mankind."

- John Diefenbaker

RIP Canada, February 21, 2022

Thread Information