My name is Gilanor or Azazel Orax and I am a DM of over 16 years of experience, I am not new to DMing online but I am abit new to Fantasy Grounds. I am looking for players for a few games. My games are Pay to Play but I am offering the first session free of charge, I also am offering addition sessions free of charge 1 per player brought to my games that need PCs. However the normal price for sessions will be 15 dollars USD paid before session time. An alternate price for my games are 50 for 4 sessions or 100 for 10 sessions paid via Paypal before session time.

The games I currently need PCs for!

Tuesday 5pm CST a Storm Kings Thunder Game would run almost 4 hours.

Another session is Wednesday 12pm CST it runs 4 hours it is a Curse of Strahd game, they are a bit into it but not to far that they will beat it anytime soon.

The next session is Thursday 5pm CST the session is 4 hours, it is another Waterdeep: Dungeon of the Mad Mage, they barely have started it.

I am setting up a session Saturday the game Waterdeep: Dragon Heist, the time is going to be 12pm. The session is 4 hours.

I have a session Sunday 10am CST the game will be 4 hours, it is Waterdeep: Dungeon of the Mad Mage

I also have a session that runs Saturday we start 5pm CST it is a Out of The Abyss game and it runs 4 hours

I am always starting new games -apart from the ones listed above- so if none of these match your schedule please let me know what WOULD work for you, I would be more then happy to attempt to set up another game for a PC looking for games. If you are uninterested then I apologize for wasting your time and hope you have a wonderful day, find a game you are interested in and play lots of D&D. If you are interested simply add me on Discord Gilanor#2015 or reply on here and give me your discord info if you have issues adding me.

Again just add me on Discord Gilanor#2015