STAR TREK 2d20

View Poll Results: What Ruleset do you want supported next?

Voters
35. You may not vote on this poll
  • Savage Worlds

11 31.43%
  • Call of Cthulhu

9 25.71%
  • MoreCore

8 22.86%
  • Pathfinder 2

5 14.29%
  • Starfinder

3 8.57%
  • Castles & Crusades

3 8.57%
  • Other (leave comment below)

3 8.57%
Multiple Choice Poll.
Page 3 of 22 First 1234513 ... Last
    Blog Entries
    @GunnarGreybeard Looks great. Might want to start thinking about the chatbox and combat tracker background now. Version 1.1.2 is going to allow you to change out the sidebar icons at the top, the combat tracker background, and the chatbox. I was hoping to publish tonight, but due to work commitments, it'll be Friday or Saturday.

This is excellent! I need a Savage Worlds version immediately!!!!
    Game Streams - twitch.tv/rodney418
    Ultimate License
    - All you need to play in my games is Fantasy Grounds Demo

Favourite Rulesets: Savage Worlds
    Currently Running: Pirates of the Spanish Main, Interface Zero, Primeval Thule
    Time Zone: PST

please do one for Savage Worlds. We have more buttons than 5e (vehicles, edges, hindrances, skills) and it would be awesome to be able to personalize my game table.
    There seems to be two kinds of FG GM's - 'right out of the box' folks, they use what's there and are happy with it, and 'tweakers', who are always looking at ways to tweak and play with the tabletop, make it work more the way they desire it to.
    I think that this is one of the best things about FG - it works great 'plain Jane' but it also allows you to really personalize your games if you want.
    Thanks for doing this.
    Ultimate license owner.
    I use FG online as well as at the tabletop. I usually stream my games; Savage Worlds - Sat at 6, Sunday at 2 and 6pm and 5e on Monday at 6:30 pm Pacific time. Look for 7thSim on Twitch!

Thank you for this, GMW! I was starting to do this myself, now I don't have to! Looking forward to the remaining frames (and top buttons) being editable! Do you have a Paypal Donate or Patreon we should know about?
    Check out my FG theme - The Coming of Night

FG Ultimate License
    D&D5e-Pathfinder-Savage Worlds

Quote Originally Posted by Sgain View Post
    please do one for Savage Worlds. We have more buttons than 5e (vehicles, edges, hindrances, skills) and it would be awesome to be able to personalize my game table.
    There seems to be two kinds of FG GM's - 'right out of the box' folks, they use what's there and are happy with it, and 'tweakers', who are always looking at ways to tweak and play with the tabletop, make it work more the way they desire it to.
    I think that this is one of the best things about FG - it works great 'plain Jane' but it also allows you to really personalize your games if you want.
    Thanks for doing this.
    Seconding the request to make a version for Savage Worlds a priority. It is my system of choice, I am currently running two campaigns and have a third prepped and ready to go.

Any recommendations on where I can build buttons etc? I’m not a great artist so making them myself seems unlikely

Blog Entries
    @iotech Your quite welcome. No, no paypal or patreon yet.

Blog Entries
    @nitroturtle You've seen my demo buttons, I'm right there with you. lol. There are tons of sites on the internet (free and paid) where you can easily obtain artwork to start with. You might even want to check out fiverr.com I use it from time to time for graphics. It's amazing what people will do for $5-$10. You might also want to ask around in the FG forums, you may find someone there that would be willing to assist. Hope this helps.

Look forward to giving this a try!!!

Blog Entries
    Version 1.1.2 has been released. Sidebar mini buttons (Combat Tracker, Party Sheet, Etc), Combat Tracker Background, and Hotbar support has been added. Sorry but it's still just 5E only.

Download on Post #1

Thread Information