5E Product Walkthrough Playlist

View Poll Results: What Ruleset do you want supported next?

Voters
35. You may not vote on this poll
  • Savage Worlds

11 31.43%
  • Call of Cthulhu

9 25.71%
  • MoreCore

8 22.86%
  • Pathfinder 2

5 14.29%
  • Starfinder

3 8.57%
  • Castles & Crusades

3 8.57%
  • Other (leave comment below)

3 8.57%
Multiple Choice Poll.
Page 20 of 22 First ... 101819202122 Last
    I know it just hit the market, and it's something of a niche market, but any chance of adding ICONS Assembled to the list of rulesets?
    Cross-examining Lawyer: Mister Cogburn, in your four years as US Marshal, how many men have you shot?
    Rooster Cogburn: Shot? Or killed?
    Cross-examining Lawyer: Let us restrict it to killed so we may have a manageable figure!

Quote Originally Posted by Meliath1742 View Post
    I know it just hit the market, and it's something of a niche market, but any chance of adding ICONS Assembled to the list of rulesets?
    I would second this. I would like to try making a theme for ICONS.

1) Anyone else is having a issue that decals created by toolkit doesn't load on the "background decal" feature? right now, I can't create decals because doesn't load FG.

2) About background size, I was trying to edit the "graphics_frames.xml" to allow images bigger than "1920x1080px", changing the sizes here. Anyone have a idea to make it work? not worked for me. (after I zip the files in a pack, the "file.ext" doesn't get recognized by FG)

<framedef name = "desktop" >
    <bitmap file="graphics/frames/wall_spelljammer_02.jpg"/>
    <top rect = "0, 0, 1920, 1080" />
    <middle rect = "0, 1080, 1920, 200" />
    </framedef>

Blog Entries
    You no longer set Decals via extension. You can load any image that FG can see as a Decal now.

When you zip up the extension dont include the parent folder, start at the the level of the extension.xml file.
    Make sure you only use ZIP compression and you rename the file correctly - eg its not called mytheme.ext.zip

Thank you! I just found the thread explaining how use decals. https://www.fantasygrounds.com/forum...om-decal/page2

and I missed the compression before, now I got this. Thx!

Quote Originally Posted by Wintermute View Post
    I will check into adding ICONS support.
    Thank you! Much appreciated!

The website is not initiating a download. Screen flashes and reloads (floaty buttons move into place). Tried three different browsers. Am I missing a key step?

EDIT: Found a way to do it. Had to use Edge browser, hit F12 for developer mode, and then I could see the actual *.zip file. So I manually downloaded from that. But, yeah, you should look into the web page... the download buttons don't automatically work -- and the zip file itself is not
    very prominent at all.
    Last edited by DeDiceManCometh; February 3rd, 2023 at 20:18. Reason: Update info

Blog Entries
    No, we've made some web hosting changes lately, and this site was low priority. Your not missing anything, thanks for letting me know. I'll redo the download links.

Quote Originally Posted by DeDiceManCometh View Post
    The website is not initiating a download. Screen flashes and reloads (floaty buttons move into place). Tried three different browsers. Am I missing a key step?

EDIT: Found a way to do it. Had to use Edge browser, hit F12 for developer mode, and then I could see the actual *.zip file. So I manually downloaded from that. But, yeah, you should look into the web page... the download buttons don't automatically work -- and the zip file itself is not
    very prominent at all.

Mind sharing the download link via PM if not here? Might take some time for them to fix the website (the same thing happened to me but I hadn't a clue where Developer Mode" is concerned). Thanks.

Thread Information