5E Product Walkthrough Playlist

View Poll Results: What Ruleset do you want supported next?

Voters
35. You may not vote on this poll
  • Savage Worlds

11 31.43%
  • Call of Cthulhu

9 25.71%
  • MoreCore

8 22.86%
  • Pathfinder 2

5 14.29%
  • Starfinder

3 8.57%
  • Castles & Crusades

3 8.57%
  • Other (leave comment below)

3 8.57%
Multiple Choice Poll.
Page 18 of 22 First ... 81617181920 ... Last

I can run setup.exe as administrator, but GMW Campaign Toolkit.application I cannot. For some reason the file just doesn't have the option. However setup.exe as admin didnt change anything, same error. Thanks for the reply anyhow.

I am using FGU and I am very new. I was wondering why I can't get the spells and background buttons to appear on MoreCore? I was able to change the color of one of the buttons, so I know that part works. Please help

Capture1.PNG It doesn't appear, and I'm not sure what I'm supposed to do.

Hi, thanks for the fun tool!

I was able to change all the sidebar buttons except the Assets button. There doesn't seem to be an entry for it so there's no way to assign a new graphic

thanks!

Hi, very great work. Is it possible to load the images from the DnD 5e Ruleset and export it for an other Ruleset? If not, can anybody tell me where I can find the images of the DnD Ruleset?
    Thank you very much!

Blog Entries
    Am I correct in guessing the GMW Campaign Toolkit will need a rewrite in order to accommodate the new text based sidebar buttons? Just asking as I'm starting to work up my next campaign and like to make a theme to fit each campaign I run.
    FG:Unity Ultimate License Holder: Meaning anyone can join my games, even those with just the Demo . . .
    Timezone: UTC-6/CST (My 'Current' Local Time)
    Currently Running: An Old-School Essentials campaign, set in Hârn . . . Here is the discord channel -> Hârnic OSE.
    Current Design Project: Developing a stand-alone "Hârnic 5e" setting for OSE and Fifth Edition . . .

Thread Information