DICE PACKS BUNDLE

View Poll Results: What Ruleset do you want supported next?

Voters
35. You may not vote on this poll
  • Savage Worlds

11 31.43%
  • Call of Cthulhu

9 25.71%
  • MoreCore

8 22.86%
  • Pathfinder 2

5 14.29%
  • Starfinder

3 8.57%
  • Castles & Crusades

3 8.57%
  • Other (leave comment below)

3 8.57%
Multiple Choice Poll.
Page 13 of 22 First ... 31112131415 ... Last
    Is it possible to leave everything to the default for a ruleset but just change the background? I'd like the Savage Worlds default look to load when I run Savage Worlds but when I run a pirates game in SW I want it to load the jolly roger background I created.
    FANTASY GROUNDS CLASSIC & UNITY ULTIMATE LICENSE HOLDER

Thank you for all the hard work, btw!
    Last edited by daddystabz; April 6th, 2020 at 23:08.

Blog Entries
    All themes go in the extensions folder
    Ultimate License Holder

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by daddystabz View Post
    Is it possible to leave everything to the default for a ruleset but just change the background? I'd like the Savage Worlds default look to load when I run Savage Worlds but when I run a pirates game in SW I want it to load the jolly roger background I created.
    Why not just make a decal? If this tool doesn't make one, there is a simple tutorial about half way down this page; https://www.fg-con.com/free-downloads/

Problems? See; How to Report Issues, Bugs & Problems
    On Licensing & Distributing Community Content
    Community Contributions: Gemstones, 5E Quick Ref Decal, Adventure Module Creation, Dungeon Trinkets, Balance Disturbed, Dungeon Room Descriptions
    Note, I am not a SmiteWorks employee or representative, I'm just a user like you.

Blog Entries
    There are two ways to do it.
    1. Create a basic theme and just set the background image. When you create the theme, only the items you change will get overridden.
    2. Use the background theme maker function of the toolkit. Quick and easy background replacement.

Quote Originally Posted by daddystabz View Post

Thanks!

Does anyone have any nice semi-transparent buttons for the side buttons where the library and things are?

Is it possible to open a .pak file and extract the buttons from a ruleset I own and like into another one I am working on in the theme maker program?

Blog Entries
    rename it to .zip and then open it

Problems? See; How to Report Issues, Bugs & Problems
    On Licensing & Distributing Community Content
    Community Contributions: Gemstones, 5E Quick Ref Decal, Adventure Module Creation, Dungeon Trinkets, Balance Disturbed, Dungeon Room Descriptions
    Note, I am not a SmiteWorks employee or representative, I'm just a user like you.

Hi Wintermute,
    I would love to be able to use your tool kit but I have tried to install and it just does not want to... I'm running win10 and I even tried to close my bitdefender not to interfere with the software install... Can anyone shed some light on this? When I try to run the .exe file it just gives me the hourglass and freezes. I can still access other windows and software on my PC but that window is just stuck in an ethernal loop. The only way to shut it is ctl+alt+del. Help anyone?

Blog Entries
    Replying to your private message.

Quote Originally Posted by rgk13 View Post
    Hi Wintermute,
    I would love to be able to use your tool kit but I have tried to install and it just does not want to... I'm running win10 and I even tried to close my bitdefender not to interfere with the software install... Can anyone shed some light on this? When I try to run the .exe file it just gives me the hourglass and freezes. I can still access other windows and software on my PC but that window is just stuck in an ethernal loop. The only way to shut it is ctl+alt+del. Help anyone?

Thread Information