Starfinder Playlist

View Poll Results: What Ruleset do you want supported next?

Voters
35. You may not vote on this poll
  • Savage Worlds

11 31.43%
  • Call of Cthulhu

9 25.71%
  • MoreCore

8 22.86%
  • Pathfinder 2

5 14.29%
  • Starfinder

3 8.57%
  • Castles & Crusades

3 8.57%
  • Other (leave comment below)

3 8.57%
Multiple Choice Poll.
Page 16 of 22 First ... 61415161718 ... Last
    Quote Originally Posted by LordEntrails View Post
    FYI, I use Cox (but with their Advanced Security turned off) and Avast. Cox has not given any issues (but it sound like the notice is coming from AS) and Avast scanned the downloaded files as clean.
    Good to note. I won't be turning off any security features though. 99% of everything I need to do works perfectly fine. Rather than open myself up to complete risk, I'd rather the isolated site or server look into whatever their issue is or perhaps find another alternative to distribute their content.

Blog Entries
    Thanks. For everyone following this thread, here is what I have found out.

I have been on the phone with our hosting company for a couple of hours while investigating this issue. They have performed numerous scans and checks on our server equipment and have said that the website and server are clean. I have checked the site with Wordfence security (Premium version) and the scans have come up clean. I have also checked all toolkit and website files with the following anti-virus programs: Kaspersky, McAfee, Trendmicro, Clamav, Avast, Windows Defender, F-secure, and Bitdefender. All showed clean except for bitdefender when accessing the site, however bitdefender scanning the files locally showed that the toolkit itself was clean.

Bitdefender does not show enough information to futher investigate the issue. Since all the other anti-virus programs show no issue, I have to conclude that this is a false positive and not an actual problem. Our hosting company, and myself, will continue to monitor this situation. Should anyone have any problems/notifications from other virus programs please let me know.

Thanks

Wintermute

Quote Originally Posted by Wintermute View Post
    Thanks. For everyone following this thread, here is what I have found out.

I have been on the phone with our hosting company for a couple of hours while investigating this issue. They have performed numerous scans and checks on our server equipment and have said that the website and server are clean. I have checked the site with Wordfence security (Premium version) and the scans have come up clean. I have also checked all toolkit and website files with the following anti-virus programs: Kaspersky, McAfee, Trendmicro, Clamav, Avast, Windows Defender, F-secure, and Bitdefender. All showed clean except for bitdefender when accessing the site, however bitdefender scanning the files locally showed that the toolkit itself was clean.

Bitdefender does not show enough information to futher investigate the issue. Since all the other anti-virus programs show no issue, I have to conclude that this is a false positive and not an actual problem. Our hosting company, and myself, will continue to monitor this situation. Should anyone have any problems/notifications from other virus programs please let me know.

Thanks

Wintermute

Thank you so much for all your work looking into this. At least know we know for sure. I have disabled BitDefender and downloaded the toolkit. I feel more confident that it's safer to do so after your efforts. Thank you again!

Blog Entries
    There are three ways to handle executable files from a security stand point.

1. You only allow known good executables
    2. You only block known bad executables
    3. You run unknown files in a sandbox to test before allowing access

Your ISP seems to have gone with option 1, or there is an issue with the file that no one else has reported, or there is a false positive being detected.

Wintermute, where is your server based? Is it in Ireland?

That worked for a full image. But what is causing the background image to stretch like that?

Ok so I've been using this and most of it is working great, the decal, buttons, dice tower...however the background is becoming a garbled nonsensical mess....its the ONLY one i can't get to look right....I'm just trying to do a textured background and it continues to tile and distort....any advice? I'm having the same issue Helstaag is having
    Last edited by heathanking; June 9th, 2020 at 19:33.

Thread Information