Starfinder Playlist

View Poll Results: What Ruleset do you want supported next?

Voters
35. You may not vote on this poll
  • Savage Worlds

11 31.43%
  • Call of Cthulhu

9 25.71%
  • MoreCore

8 22.86%
  • Pathfinder 2

5 14.29%
  • Starfinder

3 8.57%
  • Castles & Crusades

3 8.57%
  • Other (leave comment below)

3 8.57%
Multiple Choice Poll.
Page 9 of 22 First ... 789101119 ... Last
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by garrion_sw View Post
    This is a great product and has made making themes so easy. Thanks for all your work. I have a quick request if it has not been mentioned yet. How about adding support for GM Portrait and Character Sheet Logo (particularly for MoreCore)? I have been working on a couple MoreCore themes and adding those in manually is easy enough, but if you could add the function to this program I can see it being used frequently.
    I would add a second vote for that. I had to create a 2nd extension and load both to get those extra images in my theme. Still, this tool is awesome.
    FG:Unity Ultimate License Holder: Meaning anyone can join my games, even those with just the Demo . . .
    Timezone: UTC-6/CST (My 'Current' Local Time)
    Currently Running: An Old-School Essentials campaign, set in Hârn . . . Here is the discord channel -> Hârnic OSE.
    Current Design Project: Developing a stand-alone "Hârnic 5e" setting for OSE and Fifth Edition . . .

Blog Entries
    Glad your enjoying the software and thanks for the feedback. I've added your request to my issue tracker, and I will include it to the next release. The next version has several new features including support for drag and drop images.

Lets talk specifically about MoreCore for a moment. How do you use it? Running games like Doctor Who? Creating your own? Am I better off spending my time supporting existing MoreCore rulesets, or providing you the utilities to theme your own custom stuff?

Quote Originally Posted by Wintermute View Post
    Glad your enjoying the software and thanks for the feedback. I've added your request to my issue tracker, and I will include it to the next release. The next version has several new features including support for drag and drop images.

Lets talk specifically about MoreCore for a moment. How do you use it? Running games like Doctor Who? Creating your own? Am I better off spending my time supporting existing MoreCore rulesets, or providing you the utilities to theme your own custom stuff?
    I typically use MoreCore when running a generic system that does not have a created ruleset but Damned has created rollers for, such as AGE or PbtA games. The requested feature would also come in handy when making themes for various Savage settings. I tend to scour the web for graphics (wallpapers, banners, logos, etc.) for existing settings and use those when crafting a theme by cropping and resizing as needed. I don't spend much time in GIMP (or alternative) making up a bunch of custom or original graphics.

I hope that answered your question adequately.

This looks great, thanks for the hard work! Does anyone know if it will work with the DCCRPG ruleset?

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by yougotnick View Post
    This looks great, thanks for the hard work! Does anyone know if it will work with the DCCRPG ruleset?
    Well according to the second sentence in the very first post;
    Currently supported rulesets are 3.5e, 4e, 5e, PFRPG, CoreRPG, Cypher, Numenera, The Strange, Savage Worlds, GURPS, Call of Cthulhu 7e, MoreCore

Problems? See; How to Report Issues, Bugs & Problems
    On Licensing & Distributing Community Content
    Community Contributions: Gemstones, 5E Quick Ref Decal, Adventure Module Creation, Dungeon Trinkets, Balance Disturbed, Dungeon Room Descriptions
    Note, I am not a SmiteWorks employee or representative, I'm just a user like you.

Quote Originally Posted by LordEntrails View Post
    Well according to the second sentence in the very first post;
    Currently supported rulesets are 3.5e, 4e, 5e, PFRPG, CoreRPG, Cypher, Numenera, The Strange, Savage Worlds, GURPS, Call of Cthulhu 7e, MoreCore
    Thank you - I saw that, of course. Didn't know if there'd been an update in the last month.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by yougotnick View Post
    Thank you - I saw that, of course. Didn't know if there'd been an update in the last month.
    If it had been updated, then the first post would have been updated

Problems? See; How to Report Issues, Bugs & Problems
    On Licensing & Distributing Community Content
    Community Contributions: Gemstones, 5E Quick Ref Decal, Adventure Module Creation, Dungeon Trinkets, Balance Disturbed, Dungeon Room Descriptions
    Note, I am not a SmiteWorks employee or representative, I'm just a user like you.

Blog Entries
    To answer the question, No, DCC is not currently supported however I will add it to the wish list. There is an update coming in the next day or two. v1.2.5 adds 2e ruleset support, a chatbox utility, combines a couple of my other apps in one program, automatic updating, and lays the foundation for future and advanced features.

Blog Entries
    Version 1.2.5.206 is has been released. Added Decal Extension Maker, Background Theme Maker, Added Chatbox Checker, bugfixes, Added Drag/Drop and Image resizing to Decal Extension Maker, Recent Files list, Create Project Screen, Shortcut Keys, Added GM Token and Ruleset Logo to Basic Editor, D&D 2e support, bug fixes, Added build number to version number, Switched to Clickonce Installer, Automatic Updating

Currently supported rulesets: D&D 2e, 3.5e, 4e, 5e, Call of Cthulhu, CoreRPG, Cypher System, GURPS, MoreCore, Numenera, Pathfinder, Savage Worlds, The Strange.

I had to switch software installers, so you will need to uninstall any prior version before installing v1.2.5.206

Download here or see post #1

Thank for you for this great tool. Does the current version support the sidebar style from the Curse of Strahd theme? https://www.fantasygrounds.com/forum...f-Strahd-Theme

I love the side bar without the images, just the names of the data types.
    For support with any of my extensions, visit my #mattekure-stuff channel on Rob2e's discord https://discord.gg/rob2e

Thread Information