5E Character Create Playlist

View Poll Results: What Ruleset do you want supported next?

Voters
35. You may not vote on this poll
  • Savage Worlds

11 31.43%
  • Call of Cthulhu

9 25.71%
  • MoreCore

8 22.86%
  • Pathfinder 2

5 14.29%
  • Starfinder

3 8.57%
  • Castles & Crusades

3 8.57%
  • Other (leave comment below)

3 8.57%
Multiple Choice Poll.
Page 8 of 22 First ... 67891018 ... Last
    Quote Originally Posted by Wintermute View Post
    Sorry for the delay, I missed your post. I will check into making it portable. Got any recommendations for a starting point?
    As I don't know how you compile the application and what and where you are writing information to when it comes to settings, the best solution for me is to have all files into a .zip. If you need to write config files to do it in files in the same directory as the executable (similar to the old .ini files). This will allow any user, even without admin rights to use the program from location in its profile.
    The past is a rudder to guide us, not an anchor to hold us back.

This is awesome!
    One more for MoreCore. Want to make something simple for the Expanse RPG.
    We all agree on the necessity of compromise.
    We just can't agree on when it's necessary to compromise.
    ~ Larry Wall

Another one for MoreCore!

Blog Entries
    I'm about to make some people happy. MoreCore and CoC7E Support Have Been Added!

I've released two new updates over the weekend. Version 1.2.3 included CoC7e support, and I was able to get out Version 1.2.4 which has support for the MoreCore rulesets. Currently I am only supporting the graphics set by the ruleset only. If your MoreCore extension adds any additional buttons or graphics not defined by the ruleset, those images will not be changed. Support for MoreCore extensions is scheduled for a later update, so let me know what you would like to see next.

See Post #1 for full details or click here to download

I'm about to make some people happy. MoreCore and CoC7E Support Have Been Added!

I've released two new updates over the weekend. Version 1.2.3 included CoC7e support, and I was able to get out Version 1.2.4 which has support for the MoreCore rulesets. Currently I am only supporting the graphics set by the ruleset only. If your MoreCore extension adds any additional buttons or graphics not defined by the ruleset, those images will not be changed. Support for MoreCore extensions is scheduled for a later update, so let me know what you would like to see next.

See Post #1 for full details or click here to download
    That's fantastic!!!!!
    Thanks

Blog Entries
    Sweet, now I can give my sorta, kinda HarnMaster ruleset some Harnic imagery and at least make it look good.
    FG:Unity Ultimate License Holder: Meaning anyone can join my games, even those with just the Demo . . .
    Timezone: UTC-6/CST (My 'Current' Local Time)
    Currently Running: An Old-School Essentials campaign, set in Hârn . . . Here is the discord channel -> Hârnic OSE.
    Current Design Project: Developing a stand-alone "Hârnic 5e" setting for OSE and Fifth Edition . . .

Awesome sauce! Thank you for your work and efforts! Gonna try it out and wait for MoreCore extensions support.
    We all agree on the necessity of compromise.
    We just can't agree on when it's necessary to compromise.
    ~ Larry Wall

Quote Originally Posted by kilma.ard.venom View Post
    ... and wait for MoreCore extensions support.
    See post #74 above!
    Private Messages: My inbox is forever filling up with PMs. Please don't send me PMs unless they are actually private/personal messages. General FG questions should be asked in the forums - don't be afraid, the FG community don't bite and you're giving everyone the chance to respond and learn!

This is a great product and has made making themes so easy. Thanks for all your work. I have a quick request if it has not been mentioned yet. How about adding support for GM Portrait and Character Sheet Logo (particularly for MoreCore)? I have been working on a couple MoreCore themes and adding those in manually is easy enough, but if you could add the function to this program I can see it being used frequently.

Thread Information