DICE PACKS BUNDLE
Page 3 of 18 First 1234513 ... Last
    Damned helped with the current graphics. I'm not artistically inclined lol. I'm learning as I go so it may take some time for me to crack the modifier box and how to integrate it into the dice pool.

R'lyeh (I cant spell at all), or in otherwords, US East/GMT -5
    I dunno if I'm just dumb but I can't for the life of me get this working. I'm aware this is an extension for MoreCore, and I've installed that as well, but literally nothing shows up in the menus. Metatype, Skills, Items, all empty. I had this problem years ago when I tried to use the World of Darkness system and nobody had an answer. Maybe I'll get one this time? I'm... Trying to get back into FG after my long hiatus and this being one of my alltime favorite systems I was hoping it'd work... But yeah. Hopefully someone can help here.
    Last edited by CthulhuHalo; June 12th, 2019 at 23:27. Reason: Just testing if my signature will be added after editing.

Blog Entries
    All rulesets are frameworks only. They do not contain data. Modules contain data such as equipment, classes, manuals etc.

Rules and mechanics cannot be copyrighted hence we can make rulesets.

Text and names and images are mostly copyright protected hence we cannot make and share data without a license.

R'lyeh (I cant spell at all), or in otherwords, US East/GMT -5
    I see. So all of that stuff in the screenshot was basically just... There to be there, and not actually showing what this does... That's fine I suppose. Thanks anyway.
    Apologies if anything I say sounds rude. I have autism, it is unintended, please correct me or I'll never learn.

Updated the first post with changes to NPCs and Items for GMs to create content. Added drop down boxes for the Types and Subtypes so fields and boxes pop up for that type. These were derived from the rulebook. Tell me what you think.

Just finished a test of the most recent update the drop down lists are great they helpa great deal wit data input.

One question drag and drop of equipment does not work on the npc sheet unlike the character sheet is it possible to
    allow for similar functionality ? so if i drag and drop a blade and type in blades value X, in the skills field and you
    can then click a dice icon to roll the stat+skill from the weapon ?

Also with melee weapons it still requires me to add in Ammo not a major deal but if i mark a weapon as type melee weapon
    is it possible to leave the ammo field blank

Soak and Defense boxes would it be possible to have a defense and soak box on npc/pc autocalc the base statistic from the armor + stat
    vaule of the user.

Sure, let me check on that for you. The thing about NPCs is I stuck with the Core Rulebook for easy copy paste into the blocks and was never meant for drag n drop. I'll see what I can do to improve on it for you. Now the ammo thing is a bug for melee weapons. That shouldn't ask for ammo. I'll get that sorted asap. As for the Soak and Defense boxes, that sounds like a great idea and sorry to over look that. I'll get these added to my list and get them sorted.
    Last edited by superteddy57; July 18th, 2019 at 18:04.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by superteddy57 View Post
    Sure, let me check on that for you. The thing about NPCs is I stuck with the Core Rulebook for easy copy paste into the blocks and was never meant for drag n drop. I'll see what I can do to improve on it for you. Now the ammo thing is a bug for melee weapons. That shouldn't ask for ammo. I'll get that sorted asap. As for the Soak and Defense boxes, that sounds like a great idea and sorry to over look that. I'll get these added to my list and get them sorted.
    Most rulesets dont do drag and drop equipment into attacks for NPCs.

Btw Thank you for the work you have done on this the setup is great !

Thread Information