FG Spreadshirt Swag
Page 6 of 18 First ... 4567816 ... Last
    Thanks for pointing that out. I might need to do drop down boxes for that as well. I'll look into it and see why those aren't working right for you.

I took care of that issue for you by making a drop down list to make it easier.

Here is a pic of the new charactersheet. Still need to get the rolls to work right for defenses, but should be ready by tonight.

Capture.PNG

Updated first post with updated version of the extension. I'm starting to think it might be time to port this over to a full ruleset. I think once I have the combat tracker automated and things smoothed out there, then I'll port it over to a full ruleset.

Looks pretty cool!

Thanks! That did the trick.

It seems that Complex Forms don't have a Duration field.

You are correct. I can sort that out. Give me some time to get off work and I can do a quick fix for that.

No rush. Just pointing it out.

What is the proper formatting for the Walk Rate, Run Rate, and Sprint fields for Metatypes to have it populate on the Character Sheet? I have tried the phrasing from the book (Agility x[number], x[number], and just a [number]). None seem to work for me. Also I can get the Sprint number to populate though I can manually change that one.
    SR5_Walk_Run_Sprint.png

Thread Information