FG Spreadshirt Swag
Page 13 of 18 First ... 31112131415 ... Last
    Could you perhaps make the conditions editable? I wouldn't know how to put qualities increasing or decreasing the physical condition pool to use otherwise atm.

All defensive rolls for NPCs I circumvented by adding skills called "soak 5" for example, but the proper buttons for armor / defense related rolls would be awesome!

Thanks again for your work. I'm merely bug reporting / giving constructive feedback, please don't take any of this with a negative notion. I'm so happy it's there!

Nope, good stuff. You are all good. Keep them coming. I'll try to get them sorted quickly for you.

You're amazing, got tears of joy coming up!

So yea, in case I forgot to make that clear: NPCs of course need both a soak and a defense roll. Perhaps other defensive rolls against magic or w/e, too. Maybe just have a new line working like the skill field, but for something like custom rolls, so you can insert them as needed.

Just found another issue: Block, Dodge, Parry and Perception rolls on the front character page do not use limits. They all have skills built in, so they need to have those. (Side note: Perception roll even says "ATTRIBUTE" incorrectly, the other three don't say anything about ATTRIBUTE or SKILL)

EDIT: And "Abilities" (part of the library to the right) should be called "Qualities", right? Or did I mess something up?
    Last edited by Mindfreezer; September 10th, 2019 at 15:59.

Yup, gonna work on that and thanks for pointing out. I will be adding these to the next release.

I'll keep updating my last post as to have an easy to follow feedback flow, since I keep adding stuff. Later, anyway.

Minor things: Vision Enhancement and Audio Enhancement, not Enchancement I think? Audio and Optical and Imaging could use a Capacity entry. Perhaps add two more slots though. One with a drop down menu to select if it's "level x something" capacity and then split the capacity into two slots, one for currently used and one for maximum capacity. Just an idea, otherwise all of this has to go into the notes. Alternatively simply make it a text field like with "cost", since there does not seem to be any software-side interaction with the capacity slot anyway. So may as well make it text, if you don't want to automatically subtract capacity etc. later on.

Well I wanted to get capacity/essence loss to be calculated by items to help update the character sheet as you added items. Cuts down on doing silly math. It's just on the back burner as the Combat Tracker is the real beast. If I can get a smooth Combat Tracker to help GMs the rest is just fine tuning. Another great find Mindfreezer. I can poke at these tweaks and get them fine tuned as we go. Since your spotting them, I'll add it to this next version. Shouldn't be much trouble making these minor changes and adding some ground work for future features.

Here's my comprehensive list of bug reports. I will update this going forward.

- The matrix condition for decks is calculated incorrectly. The formula is 8 + (Device Rating / 2), but it's currently calculating (8 + Device Rating) / 2. Since you cannot manually change the maximum either, we currently have to track it through the character's notes.

- Could you perhaps make the Phys / Stun Condition editable? I wouldn't know how to put qualities increasing or decreasing the physical condition pool to use otherwise atm.

- NPCs need both a soak and a defense roll. Perhaps other defensive rolls against magic or w/e, too. Maybe just have a new line working like the skill field, but for something like custom rolls, so you can insert them as needed.

- Block, Dodge, Parry and Perception rolls on the front character page do not use limits. They all have skills built in, so they need to have those. (Side note: Perception roll even says "ATTRIBUTE" incorrectly, the other three don't say anything about ATTRIBUTE or SKILL)

- Block, Dodge and Parry all add their TOTAL pools rather than just the skill value to the Defense roll.

- "Abilities" (part of the library to the right) should be called "Qualities", right? Or did I mess something up?

- Vision Enhancement and Audio Enhancement, not Enchancement I think? Audio and Optical and Imaging could use a Capacity entry. Perhaps add two more slots though. One with a drop down menu to select if it's "level x something" capacity and then split the capacity into two slots, one for currently used and one for maximum capacity. Just an idea, otherwise all of this has to go into the notes. Alternatively simply make it a text field like with "cost", since there does not seem to be any software-side interaction with the capacity slot anyway. So may as well make it text, if you don't want to automatically subtract capacity etc. later on.

- You can add skills via the library thing "Skills", but they do not seem to have any benefit yet, at least not for the knowledge / language section. This means I am forced to use the predefined "Academic Knowledge" etc. but since I cannot add the name of the actual knowledge type / language, I cannot add specializations without going way overboard with the tiny bit of space I usually have in that second bracket. If I add manually named knowledge / language skills and attempt to roll, even if the skill exists in the "Skills" library, I get the console error: Script Error: [string "total"]:1: attempt to index local 'sSkill' (a nil value)

- Shots fired with ranged weapons currently have a Limit of 0 instead of the weapon's precision. A button somewhere for Take Aim in order to choose between +1 to the attack or +1 to the Limit temporarily (stackable up to WIL/2) could be an idea for later perhaps.

- Injury modifiers or whatever they are called in English have to be added completely manually so far. We can do that ofc, but perhaps for later you may want to add a funcionality to add those in order to have all non-damage-resisting rolls be afflicted by injury.

- We need vehicles.

- You cannot add item links to the NPC Gear text field. May want to take a look at the other text fields as well for compatibility with cross-links to library entries.
    Last edited by Mindfreezer; September 17th, 2019 at 12:06. Reason: Added Vehicles.

Hello superteddy57 just wanted to say your updates have kept my Shadowrun game going. My Players have comments how its bringing back old memories of our tabletop games from years ago.

I must say Mindfreezer has really jumped into the ext and I give him credit for his thoroughness of his review of things.

Love the extension and love the new game I can bring to my players. Keep up the great work superteddy57 !!

Thank you. I am working on those things and will release them once I am happy with them. I am actually thinking of just porting it over to it's own ruleset. Trying both approaches and seeing what I like best. Just need to ask everyone patience on those fixes. Appreciate all of your comments and keep your suggestions coming. The addition of a new friend/foe tracker for meat/ar/vr/astral. So when the characters go on the combat tracker it will help track where they are in the world. I tried multi-tabbed combat tracker and that failed and felt clunky swapping between them during a combat phase. That should be the big release along with fixes to the issues relayed by Mindfreezer. Hansmo also is producing some cool things as well for the extension. So some neat things are coming.

Well okay supertedy57...I'm intrigued and excited about the coming updates !

Thread Information