DICE PACKS BUNDLE
Page 6 of 8 First ... 45678 Last
    Quote Originally Posted by ddavison View Post
    I see a similar issue reported for a different Unity app where there is a conflict with a Citrix driver. Uninstalling the Citrix driver supposedly corrects it and newer versions of Unity allow a re-build which avoids the conflict as well. Do you happen to have Citrix installed on your system?

https://steamcommunity.com/app/53593...6911746879022/
    I use Citrix on all three computers I tried this. I use it for work. Removing it solved this indeed. Thanks, that would have taken ages to find, if at all. I am using another Unity app on these systems which does work (FlowScape, very recommended), so it’s not an issue with every Unity app.
    Last edited by Milmoor; May 14th, 2020 at 06:38.

It works, /cheer. I'm happy with the campaign export result. That saves me a lot of hassle. The character export needs some work for me. I get better results with https://www.alonlinetools.net/FGCharacterSheet.aspx. Only the first page is filled. Will take a look at the XLS file.

A minor niggle: the output folder selection did not work for me. Somehow it defaults to a non existing folder at my system and I couldn't change this in the file browser. Typing over it worked though.

Has anyone added to the template library at all?

Was hoping for cards to print items.

Tried to edit today, but I lack proper tooling. XSL transformations by hand is doable, but no fun at all. And tooling is either paid, or geared to programmers. I'd like a drag and drop interface, without paying lots and/or installing a bunch of tools which in the end only work well on a unix platform.

Does this tool still work? I recently downloaded it and tried following the video. No content, just some header information in the file. Perhaps I am using it wrong.

I am looking to print out some module information as I prepare for my next game. Does this tool work on information contained in a module? I like to have some story and npc information printed from a module while I am DMing.
    Last edited by Radalpho; November 2nd, 2020 at 18:22.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Radalpho View Post
    Does this tool still work? I recently downloaded it and tried following the video. No content, just some header information in the file. Perhaps I am using it wrong.

I am looking to print out some module information as I prepare for my next game. Does this tool work on information contained in a module? I like to have some story and npc information printed from a module while I am DMing.
    By module do you mean like content purchased from the FG Store? No, it will not print anything from the vault, otherwise it would circumvent copyright protections and enable illegal distribution.

Its designed to print campaign data, so stuff you created yourself. i.e. it allows someone to create an FG module and to print it to PDF so both can be sold on the DMsGuild.

Problems? See; How to Report Issues, Bugs & Problems
    On Licensing & Distributing Community Content
    Community Contributions: Gemstones, 5E Quick Ref Decal, Adventure Module Creation, Dungeon Trinkets, Balance Disturbed, Dungeon Room Descriptions
    Note, I am not a SmiteWorks employee or representative, I'm just a user like you.

Hi, I downloaded the zip, opened the exe and opened a player created exported character.
    FG Print Tool.png
    When I click the generate button it pushes in, but no chrome window pops up. I disabled all extensions and that did not help. Is there an option that I need to set for what browser gets opened? Is the html saved in some location that I can reach?
    Thanks, Web

Blog Entries
    Yes, you need to fill in the other two boxes. You need a source file and an output file. The output file will tell you the path of the HTML.

Yes, sorry about that. I just reread the titles in those boxes more carefully (duh).
    FG Print Tool 1.pngFG Print Tool 2.png

Thread Information