DICE PACKS BUNDLE

FG Con event creation No max

Hi all,

I'm creating an event for the upcoming FG Con 14, and I'm not seeing a place to put a Max number of players.

Am I missing the obvious, or using the wrong flavor of browser (using Chrome)?

Currently the Min - Max players shows 4 - 0, that could be a bit confusing to folks wanting to join.

No Max.jpg
    Last edited by dstuffle; February 21st, 2019 at 15:26.

1) GM event submissions are not open yet - we haven't fully tested the site.

2) When event submissions are open, follow the GM event submission guidelines on the site. https://www.fg-con.com/information/gm-guidelines/
    Private Messages: My inbox is forever filling up with PMs. Please don't send me PMs unless they are actually private/personal messages. General FG questions should be asked in the forums - don't be afraid, the FG community don't bite and you're giving everyone the chance to respond and learn!

Alright, I just assumed that because my event got approved that registration was live and that this might be the place to report a bug (not being able to set max players).

Quote Originally Posted by dstuffle View Post
    Alright, I just assumed that because my event got approved that registration was live and that this might be the place to report a bug (not being able to set max players).
    That's cool.

Details of how to set max players are in the GM guidelines mentioned.
    Private Messages: My inbox is forever filling up with PMs. Please don't send me PMs unless they are actually private/personal messages. General FG questions should be asked in the forums - don't be afraid, the FG community don't bite and you're giving everyone the chance to respond and learn!

Thread Information