STAR TREK 2d20

Sorcerer Spell Slots Not Updating

I'm playing in a Age of Ashes campaign. When my sorcerer went to 5th level, the system allows me to know add three spells to my repertoire, but only allows me to cast one per day. My workaround is to just not mark off the 3rd level spell slot until I've used my third spell, but it means I have to write it down and remember if we break a session in the middle of day. Is there something I'm missing here?

You can click the magnifying glass for the Sorcerer Spells spell class on the Actions tab, and manually change the # of spell slots per day for all spell levels

It worked!

Quote Originally Posted by mwfantasygrounds View Post
    You can click the magnifying glass for the Sorcerer Spells spell class on the Actions tab, and manually change the # of spell slots per day for all spell levels
    Thanks for the response!

Quote Originally Posted by krking View Post
    I'm playing in a Age of Ashes campaign. When my sorcerer went to 5th level, the system allows me to know add three spells to my repertoire, but only allows me to cast one per day. My workaround is to just not mark off the 3rd level spell slot until I've used my third spell, but it means I have to write it down and remember if we break a session in the middle of day. Is there something I'm missing here?
    I'm not sure what's the actual issue you're encountering, the norm is to be able to cast three third level spells at level 5. Can you provide more information please? What ability/feature is restricting you to casting only one third level spell per day?
    Private Messages: My inbox is forever filling up with PMs. Please don't send me PMs unless they are actually private/personal messages. General FG questions should be asked in the forums - don't be afraid, the FG community don't bite and you're giving everyone the chance to respond and learn!

When I updated to 5th level it said that though I have three 3rd level, there was only one circle on the combat spell tab. So when I cast it the third level spells were done. So I manually added the extra two spells.

Quote Originally Posted by krking View Post
    When I updated to 5th level it said that though I have three 3rd level, there was only one circle on the combat spell tab. So when I cast it the third level spells were done. So I manually added the extra two spells.
    When you expanded the Sorcerer spell class header, was there "1" or "3" in the 3rd level field?
    Private Messages: My inbox is forever filling up with PMs. Please don't send me PMs unless they are actually private/personal messages. General FG questions should be asked in the forums - don't be afraid, the FG community don't bite and you're giving everyone the chance to respond and learn!

Unfortuntely I can't get it to repeat the mistake. I exported the character and brought him into a Pathfinder campaign I'm running, and it shows three spells and Cast: 0/3. Whereas when I was having the problem in the other game it showed the three spells but only Cast: 0/1 and only one dot next to each of the three spells. Interestingly, in the other game when I changed it manually to Cast: 0/3 at 5th, when I leveled up to 6th level it now showed four spell slots but it said Cast: 0/6 instead of Cast: 0/4. So I had to go in and change it again.

Thread Information