DICE PACKS BUNDLE
Page 2 of 2 First 12
    Blog Entries
    Good luck Kris! I'm sure you will produce another set of awesome maps

Problems? See; How to Report Issues, Bugs & Problems
    On Licensing & Distributing Community Content
    Community Contributions: Gemstones, 5E Quick Ref Decal, Adventure Module Creation, Dungeon Trinkets, Balance Disturbed, Dungeon Room Descriptions
    Note, I am not a SmiteWorks employee or representative, I'm just a user like you.

Thanks a lot LordEntrails - I will certainly try - the campaign funded in 2 hours time so thanks to everyone that helped so far!
    KrisfromGTW / aka 'Maphatter'. gametilewarehouse2020.com

Quote Originally Posted by gtw2017 View Post
    ... the campaign funded in 2 hours time so thanks to everyone that helped so far!
    Good to see another campaign funded. I'm looking forward to these maps.
    Private Messages: My inbox is forever filling up with PMs. Please don't send me PMs unless they are actually private/personal messages. General FG questions should be asked in the forums - don't be afraid, the FG community don't bite and you're giving everyone the chance to respond and learn!

Thanks Trenloe Approx 24 hours to go and just a few hundred from the Army Base stretch goal... should make it. The Supermarket was added as a reward regardless of stretch goal funding.

Autumn, Summer and Interior Meanders FG Map Sets (and Token Pack 5) submitted to Smiteworks.

Still more to come.

Due to lacking enough maps to make a full set I have held off releasing the Victorian Mansion maps I have created in a Meanders Map Pack FG Module - however I am pleased to announce I will be adding some blank mansion templates and a token bundle suitable for Call of Cthulhu and making it available soon.

Additionally - my next Meanders campaign will feature Lovecraftian Maps, including the city of Innsmouth, Ry'leh and other Lovecraft-based settings.

Victorian Mansion SPECIAL EDITION module submitted to Smiteworks

This pack features 30 maps including a Victorian-style Mansion Setting, a large assortment of blank Mansion Area Templates for DM's to fill, a bonus pack of 28 Furniture Tokens to fill them and the Tramp Freighter Ship map from Shipstarter, my collection of ships. This unusual setting and first pack represents the primary tendril of my upcoming Lovecraftian Meanders which will provide a large array of additions to this genre and this map pack. It includes:

13 Wooden/Marble Floor Blank Mansion Templates

8 Victorian-Style Carpeted Blank Mansion Templates

8 Fully Furnished Victorian-Style Mansion Maps

1 Tramp Freighter Ship Map

28 Victorian-Style Furniture PNG Tokens.

Thread Information