DICE PACKS BUNDLE
Page 3 of 4 First 1234 Last
    Speaking of resizing things, would it be possible to make the character sheet resizable? It would be really cool to be able to see more action tab and more notes at once. Not a priority but something that would be nice down the road.

Quote Originally Posted by esmdev View Post
    Speaking of resizing things, would it be possible to make the character sheet resizable? It would be really cool to be able to see more action tab and more notes at once. Not a priority but something that would be nice down the road.
    Hi Chap,

It's on the cards, especially since the action tab gets a lot of stuff in it! Some tabs are easy to resize, the main though isn't, but I'll do something.

Cheers,
    MBM
    Ruleset and much more content built for FGU.
    Come join me on Twitter at: https://twitter.com/MadBeardMan to see what I'm up to!

Hmm is there something we can do about Initiative changes in combat.

As you know in combat a recoil or dodge or parry changes the initiative until the end of the turn. And you can do multiple dodges.

I thought of a way to do this and would make combat faster in the ruleset. At this stage i had a pain of a time changing this as the players could not change there own initiative.

The Combat Tracker, you could have multiple bubbles for dodge and parry for NPC and PC, when click it automatically deducts the negative from initiative. Now you could just when clicking next just remember if someone had a turn already, or have a finished turn flag that skips over you. This is activated when the play click end turn, if you want to be tricky for now I think just allow the players to say I had my turn and hope the GM keeps track of all the NPCs.

Now the tricky part is when does a player get back the initiative, if it was clicked before there turn they get it back at the end of the turn, if it is clicked after there turn they get it when it is there turn. As the rules states.

My thought you could just clear it at the end of the turn, and players or GM can further ticks to fudge what it should be when the turn starts, and untick once reaching there turn.

As for recoil this can be added automatically on an attack roll, by looking at strength, however there need to be an extra option to select burst fire or auto, which would help in bullet tracking as well in the action tab.

--------------------

I am sure this is clear as mud, but at the very least make initiative changeable for players. But some automation here would be good.
    Last edited by Ardem; April 23rd, 2019 at 02:09.

I find the targeting a bit counter intuitive. Clicking on my character first, then targeting the enemy seems a bit unnecessary ?

Its by no means broken and doesn't need any attention until other aspects get rolled out
    Ultimate License Holder & FGU backer
    playing D&D since 1980

Currently GMing:
    *Opus Christini Traveller campaign

*Currently Playing
    *Currently Looking

Quote Originally Posted by donpaulo View Post
    I find the targeting a bit counter intuitive. Clicking on my character first, then targeting the enemy seems a bit unnecessary ?

Its by no means broken and doesn't need any attention until other aspects get rolled out
    Normally I drag my attack dice over the icon who I'm attacking, if I don't want to do that, I open up the targetting tab (on the CT) and then drag the target icon over my target. So I'm a bit lost what you're trying to do.
    Ruleset and much more content built for FGU.
    Come join me on Twitter at: https://twitter.com/MadBeardMan to see what I'm up to!

No worries Ardem requires us to target the enemy before attacking.
    So we first cllick on our character, then the enemy, finally roll to hit

I'll lobby to change the rule
    playing D&D since 1980

Currently GMing:

*Currently Playing
    *Currently Looking

Quote Originally Posted by MadBeardMan View Post
    Normally I drag my attack dice over the icon who I'm attacking, if I don't want to do that, I open up the targetting tab (on the CT) and then drag the target icon over my target. So I'm a bit lost what you're trying to do.
    I think he refers to
    1. click on yourself in the map
    2. strg+click on target in the map
    3. attack

Dragging your dice on the attack does automatically add the target. Which is all I need the reason I request you link to the target is because damage is applied directly to the opponent and armour values are taking into account. Also I am so used to Ctrl and Click for a target I forgot dragging dice on the target was an option.

Ruleset requires a target to take advantage of the damage and armour tracking

I am happy you do it any of the three ways donpaulo as long at there is a target in the Combat Tracker I do not care. Sorry if I had not made that clear. Lobbying confirmed <smile>
    Last edited by Ardem; May 14th, 2019 at 04:28.

Quote Originally Posted by Ardem View Post
    Dragging your dice on the attack does automatically add the target. Which is all I need the reason I request you link to the target is because damage is applied directly to the opponent and armour values are taking into account. Also I am so used to Ctrl and Click for a target I forgot dragging dice on the target was an option.

Ruleset requires a target to take advantage of the damage and armour tracking

I am happy you do it any of the three ways donpaulo as long at there is a target in the Combat Tracker I do not care. Sorry if I had not made that clear. Lobbying confirmed <smile>
    Yes !

Drag and drop is my preferred method of attack and forcing rolls such as saves

But I suspect our combat is not being tied down on my part of the round to begin with
    playing D&D since 1980

Currently GMing:

*Currently Playing
    *Currently Looking

hahahah no comment.

Thread Information