FG Spreadshirt Swag
Page 6 of 10 First ... 45678 ... Last
    I've done a quick fix for the CoreRPG update. I need to go through this with a fine tooth comb again and see if there are any other things I need to change from previous 5E updates, but it should work for those that want to use it now.
    aka Laendra

(Discord: Laendra#9660)
    Ultimate license (FGC/FGU)
    Current Timezone : Central (CDT) (GMT -5)
    OP: 3317036507 / 2369539

My opinions are my own and represent no entity other than myself

Extension Support Discord: https://discord.gg/gKgC7nGpZK

Extensions = risk to your gaming experience. If you haven't tested out the extensions in your campaign before your gaming session, turn them off. If you don't backup your campaigns regularly, you're doing it wrong.

Thanks a lot, testing now .

I support ORC(L) and #opendnd!

Check out my Extensions and Materials for FGU!
    Dark Theme: Sir Motte's Magnificent Darkness - Hearth Edition.
    Custom GM Icon: Sir Motte's GM Icon Replacer.
    Midjourney Art: AI generated images for my campaign.

Hi, I could not found the following Settings: 'Chat: Show roll totals'
    I use Unity and loaded only your extensions.
    Thanks for your help.

Options.png

Quote Originally Posted by MSW View Post
    Hi, I could not found the following Settings: 'Chat: Show roll totals'
    I use Unity and loaded only your extensions.
    Thanks for your help.

Options.png
    I have a potential fix for that, but checking with Moon Wizard as to why that option was removed from FGU and not FGC before I roll it out.
    aka Laendra

Extensions = risk to your gaming experience. If you haven't tested out the extensions in your campaign before your gaming session, turn them off. If you don't backup your campaigns regularly, you're doing it wrong.

Show Roll Totals is redundant in FGU, that is why it was removed. No real point in showing roll total in the attack results if you already see the roll total on the dice.
    aka Laendra

v2021-02-23 hotfix for "friendly" show results option. Note: FGU does not have a show roll total option as it is redundant to default functionality.
    aka Laendra

I get an error when loading this extension: "2/23/2021 3:48:13 PM] [ERROR] Failed to load script buffer (5E) (LAEAttackPrettifier): [string "scripts/attack_prettifier.lua"]:180: 'then' expected near ')'".

Quote Originally Posted by eporrini View Post
    I get an error when loading this extension: "2/23/2021 3:48:13 PM] [ERROR] Failed to load script buffer (5E) (LAEAttackPrettifier): [string "scripts/attack_prettifier.lua"]:180: 'then' expected near ')'".
    Yep, hotfixed
    aka Laendra

Quote Originally Posted by eporrini View Post
    Same here, removing the doubled ) fixes the issue.

NVM^^ already fixed...

I support ORC(L) and #opendnd!

Check out my Extensions and Materials for FGU!
    Dark Theme: Sir Motte's Magnificent Darkness - Hearth Edition.
    Custom GM Icon: Sir Motte's GM Icon Replacer.
    Midjourney Art: AI generated images for my campaign.

Thank you very much for this option. I found this recently as a player wanted to use the house rule we use at the table for max of the normal weapon die and they roll the crit dice manually to make critical hits feel a little more significant (everyone hates rolling a pair of ones on a crit).
    Last night in 5E Unity game (sorry I didn't screen capture it), a player rolled a crit, we saw the weapon die hit a one and the bonus crit die roll a 4. The program seemed to correct it because the damage display showed a 6 and a 4 in the added display dice. Everyone said NICE over the headsets when we realized the program did what it said. However, in looking at the results, it showed 6 (wpn)+4(crit)+5 (+1 wpn and 18 stat) = 10. So, it changed the dice but the total was what was originally rolled.
    Has anyone else seen this that uses the house rule dice function?

Thread Information