STAR TREK 2d20
Page 2 of 2 First 12
    here are my options:
    - Solarian 4
    - Soldier 3
    - Soldier 1/Operative 2
    - Envoy 3

I also have another Envoy, but he's 1 XP away from 3rd level, so unless I can squeeze in another game before Sunday, that one won't be an option.
    Of the others, I suppose the Solarian or Soldier/Operative would be a good choice (The Solarian is melee, the Soldier/Operative is ranged).
    "The trouble with quotes on the internet is that it's difficult to discern whether or not they are genuine."
    - Abraham Lincoln

83 % of made-up statistics use the number "83 %".

For best results, don't fail.

Quote Originally Posted by bigboom View Post
    Is tahl's character more mystic or more envoy?
    Envoy 2 / Mystic 2.

Edit: @Talen and DougMky: Currently six spots would be filled (five on FG, 1 outside). I will have to take a look whether the scenario can still be reasonably played with seven people. Unfortunately, I can't really determine who applied first on the game calendar.

@DougMky: Just to make sure, this is the Starfinder Society forum, the Pathfinder Society forum is located here.
    Last edited by stephan_; February 15th, 2019 at 17:50.

If anyone is online in the next ~ 2 hours: I need someone to blame for the random rolls of this scenario (i.e. to make around 9 rolls). The server is up, the honour goes to the first who replies back.

@everyone: Any preferences concerning six vs. seven players?

I would like to play.

I am new to FG and to D&D. I have ready fantasy my entire life (im 36) and when i was younger learned AD&D rule set but couldnt find anyone to play with in my small town.

I would like to play either a dwarf cleric or dwarf paladin.

@DougMky: Still, this is Starfinder, so it's Science Fantasy, not standard Fantasy. There are no cleric or paladin in Starfinder, although it is possible to create something that feels a bit like those classes. But from what you're posting, I think you might be better off going for a Pathfinder game. (I might run one sometime in the near future if I find the time to prepare it.)

@Stephan: I'm ok with having 7 players. From what I remember, the scenario can get quite dangerous at times, so having another helping hand wouldn't be that bad.
    "The trouble with quotes on the internet is that it's difficult to discern whether or not they are genuine."
    - Abraham Lincoln

83 % of made-up statistics use the number "83 %".

For best results, don't fail.

No preferences here for 6 vs 7 people. I'm okay either way. I'm leaning towards bringing my envoy along since I have his xml ready!

Just one thing. My internet has been a little spotty today. So if I drop off, never fear. I will get back online ASAP!
    Timezone: GMT+7
    Fantasy Grounds License Type: Standard

Considering the responses so far:

@Talen: Feel free to join as a 7th player.

@DougMky: As Malkavian_Andi already mentioned, please be aware this is not D&D but Starfinder. Feel free to join in the future though.

@bigboom: Alright, noted.

I'll probably have the server up around 1 hour before game time..´

The server is up.

Chronicle drafts sent.

Next game will probably be #1-13 On the Trail of History (tier 3-6) on SUN 1.30 PM GMT again. Probably no game the week after that.

Thread Information