5E Product Walkthrough Playlist
Page 3 of 4 First 1234 Last
    Quote Originally Posted by NotRussellCrowe View Post
    I know in past FG Cons that I've run games in, an email went out a week or so ahead of game time to all GMs with a list of player names and their email addresses. Will that still be sent out for this con? It's been a few cons since I have run a game so not sure if this is still a thing that happens.
    I’m sure the email will be sent over the next few days. You can see the emails of players booked on your events through the FG Con website dashboard -> Events -> Bookings, then click on the event link to see details of the players booked on that event.

https://www.fg-con.com/wp-admin/edit...nager-bookings
    Private Messages: My inbox is forever filling up with PMs. Please don't send me PMs unless they are actually private/personal messages. General FG questions should be asked in the forums - don't be afraid, the FG community don't bite and you're giving everyone the chance to respond and learn!

Quote Originally Posted by Trenloe View Post
    I’m sure the email will be sent over the next few days. You can see the emails of players booked on your events through the FG Con website dashboard -> Events -> Bookings, then click on the event link to see details of the players booked on that event.

https://www.fg-con.com/wp-admin/edit...nager-bookings
    I didn't know I could get their email addresses. That's fantastic, thank you very much!

Happy gaming!

Blog Entries
    I added an event on Saturday 7 AM PDT - Rappan Athuk 5e The Mouth of Doom. Last time I ran it I had two "famous" players. Wonder what will happen this year, that was a little high pressure last time. I was not sure I would be around until today.

:-)
    Ultimate License. Running Hyperborea and CoC. Asks lots of questions. Mgpotter.com. PureVPN is a tested solution to run games when traveling. https://billing.purevpn.com/aff.php?aff=33044

Quote Originally Posted by Myrdin Potter View Post
    I added an event on Saturday 7 AM PDT - Rappan Athuk 5e The Mouth of Doom. Last time I ran it I had two "famous" players. Wonder what will happen this year, that was a little high pressure last time. I was not sure I would be around until today.
    Thanks!

Maybe you'll get some infamous players this time.
    Private Messages: My inbox is forever filling up with PMs. Please don't send me PMs unless they are actually private/personal messages. General FG questions should be asked in the forums - don't be afraid, the FG community don't bite and you're giving everyone the chance to respond and learn!

Where the north begins and pure water flows, eastern time zone USA
    Blog Entries
    Just thought I would throw a bit of a teaser for Sunday night's game out there. I have two seats open, but hey people plenty of spots in various games still left for FG-Con. Get signed up while you still can. Oh this was done with Wintermute's desktop customizer thingie, and Mask of Winter taught me decals forever ago. Thanks guys, you have added so much to my games.
    Tabletop sv.png

An audio group has been set up now for FGCon in the official Discord. DMs can set up their channels at any time from now.
    If there is something that you would like to see in Fantasy Grounds that isn't currently part of the software or if there is something you think would improve a ruleset then add your idea here http://fgapp.idea.informer.com/

Quote Originally Posted by Zacchaeus View Post
    An audio group has been set up now for FGCon in the official Discord. DMs can set up their channels at any time from now.
    Thanks! Made one

Running: The One Ring and GUMSHOE--Esoterrorists (on hold); intermittently Fiasco and DramaSystem/Hillfolk
    Want to play: Pendragon, City of Mist, Dresden Files RPG, Orpheus, Changeling, Apocalpse World and more PbtA, Bluebeards Bride, Shadows of Esteren; anything by Bully Pulpit Games

Blog Entries
    Can you reapprove the Rappan Athuk game? I bumped sign-up cut-off up a day.
    Ultimate License. Running Hyperborea and CoC. Asks lots of questions. Mgpotter.com. PureVPN is a tested solution to run games when traveling. https://billing.purevpn.com/aff.php?aff=33044

Quote Originally Posted by Myrdin Potter View Post
    Can you reapprove the Rappan Athuk game?
    Done.

If my chonometer calculations are correct, FG-Con 14 has begun! Woohoo!

Running: The One Ring and GUMSHOE--Esoterrorists (on hold); intermittently Fiasco and DramaSystem/Hillfolk
    Want to play: Pendragon, City of Mist, Dresden Files RPG, Orpheus, Changeling, Apocalpse World and more PbtA, Bluebeards Bride, Shadows of Esteren; anything by Bully Pulpit Games

Thread Information