DICE PACKS BUNDLE
Page 2 of 4 First 1234 Last
    Upon approval of an event, the GM recieves an email with a link to that event. Following the link generates an error: You must be logged in t access the admin area.
    Here is what the link looks like:

http://www.fg-con.com/wp-admin/post....tion=edit&post ...

It is no big deal. I can still view and edit my game. Fixing it would be great, but even no link and no error message is a better than a link and an error message, right?

Newbie here, few questions!

Looking at the events there are a small amount of slots and the game bookings open up at what is 7AM my time. Would I be right that these slots are going to disappear pretty quick? Any way to apply in advance?

I have a standard subscription and no other modules, my understanding is that by not having the PHB/SCAG/etc modules I just have to enter a lot of things manually and that's alright for the con?

Anything else you recommend a newbie to know?

Quote Originally Posted by Revillusion View Post
    Newbie here, few questions!

Looking at the events there are a small amount of slots and the game bookings open up at what is 7AM my time. Would I be right that these slots are going to disappear pretty quick? Any way to apply in advance?

I have a standard subscription and no other modules, my understanding is that by not having the PHB/SCAG/etc modules I just have to enter a lot of things manually and that's alright for the con?

Anything else you recommend a newbie to know?
    Good day, Revillusion!

Most of the games will have pregenerated characters so you don't need to buy anything. Generally the GM will have any necessary modules shared with you, at least that's how I do it when I run games.

It's best to reserve your spot(s) as soon as possible. Just keep in mind if you're booking multiple when the end time is scheduled and how close it is to the next event's start time you want to join in case a game runs late or you need to arrive a bit early to pick/create a character. Just ensure you have FG installed and know how to connect and have Discord installed and a headset configured and you should be good to go!

Good luck!

Unless I'm missing something, I'm not able to sign up for anything yet. The info at the bottom of the event says it would be open for booking at noon GMT today. That was about 10 hours ago.

Quote Originally Posted by wndrngdru View Post
    Unless I'm missing something, I'm not able to sign up for anything yet. The info at the bottom of the event says it would be open for booking at noon GMT today. That was about 10 hours ago.
    I see quite a few events with bookings. Are you still having issues? If so, please let us know which events so we can investigate further. Thanks.
    Private Messages: My inbox is forever filling up with PMs. Please don't send me PMs unless they are actually private/personal messages. General FG questions should be asked in the forums - don't be afraid, the FG community don't bite and you're giving everyone the chance to respond and learn!

I just submitted two new games: a Trail of Cthulhu scenario, and a sandbox adventure for The One Ring.

Other GMs, step up y’all! Let’s get some more games submitted so we can seat more players!

Running: The One Ring and GUMSHOE--Esoterrorists (on hold); intermittently Fiasco and DramaSystem/Hillfolk
    Want to play: Pendragon, City of Mist, Dresden Files RPG, Orpheus, Changeling, Apocalpse World and more PbtA, Bluebeards Bride, Shadows of Esteren; anything by Bully Pulpit Games

Hey guys,

I added some additional detail to my event "Legend of the Tomb". Please review and repost to the events list when you have a chance

Thanks

Baron28
    Ultimate License Holder
    Timezone: UTC -6

DM: 1e Ruins of Adventure, Curse of the Azure Bonds
    DM: 5e Descent into Avernus
    D&D 1e to 5e adventures converted: Keep on the Borderlands, White Plume Mountain, Tomb of Horrors, Against the Giants, Descent into the Depths of the Earth, Shrine of the Kuo-Toa, Vault of the Drow, Queen of the Demon Web Pits
    Transitioning from D&D to DCC

May your dice rolls be ever in your favor.

Quote Originally Posted by Baron28 View Post
    Please review and repost to the events list when you have a chance
    Done.
    Private Messages: My inbox is forever filling up with PMs. Please don't send me PMs unless they are actually private/personal messages. General FG questions should be asked in the forums - don't be afraid, the FG community don't bite and you're giving everyone the chance to respond and learn!

Quote Originally Posted by Trenloe View Post
    Done.
    Thank you sir!
    Ultimate License Holder
    Timezone: UTC -6

DM: 1e Ruins of Adventure, Curse of the Azure Bonds
    DM: 5e Descent into Avernus
    D&D 1e to 5e adventures converted: Keep on the Borderlands, White Plume Mountain, Tomb of Horrors, Against the Giants, Descent into the Depths of the Earth, Shrine of the Kuo-Toa, Vault of the Drow, Queen of the Demon Web Pits
    Transitioning from D&D to DCC

May your dice rolls be ever in your favor.

Hello!

I know in past FG Cons that I've run games in, an email went out a week or so ahead of game time to all GMs with a list of player names and their email addresses. Will that still be sent out for this con? It's been a few cons since I have run a game so not sure if this is still a thing that happens.

Thanks!

Thread Information