DICE PACKS BUNDLE
Page 4 of 4 First ... 234
    I only had two of my five players show up. Two players did not respond to the confirmation email, but by then it was too late. Nevertheless, it was awesome. Both players knew the rules and FG very well so the session was very smooth, so much so that we finished 40 minutes ahead of schedule!

Blog Entries
    only had two of my five players show up. Two players did not respond to the confirmation email, but by then it was too late. Nevertheless, it was awesome. Both players knew the rules and FG very well so the session was very smooth, so much so that we finished 40 minutes ahead of schedule!
    Im glad you and your terrific two pulled off a successful game!

Blog Entries
    This FG-Con I ran two games. Out of 12 seats available with 9 bookings, I ended up with 5 players between the two games. I found a last-minute player on discord, so each one had three players. Over the past 6 years, I've done enough online player requirement to know that the result was pretty typical.

With that being said, FG-CON 14 was my best ones yet. Great players, smooth running games, and everyone had a great time. One more player for The Haunt might have prevented a TPK, but it was a great game nonetheless.

I know it takes a lot of work to organize the FG-Con and I just want to say thanks to everyone involved for making it happen. I enjoy the opportunity to make new friends and to experience player styles outside of my normal groups.

Thanks again, we appreciate your efforts! See you next FG-Con

Yes thanks to the organizers and other GMs. Success was had in meeting new players, trying new systems, and, oh yes, having fun!

damned is the main one to thank for FG Con 14 as real-life has been completely crazy for me the first few months of this year.

So a HUGE thanks to damned for holding the fort on this one.

Thanks mate! Hopefully I won't be as much of a ghost at FG Con 15...
    Private Messages: My inbox is forever filling up with PMs. Please don't send me PMs unless they are actually private/personal messages. General FG questions should be asked in the forums - don't be afraid, the FG community don't bite and you're giving everyone the chance to respond and learn!

Blog Entries
    Thanks Damned for your continue efforts in promoting this and supporting the community!

Blog Entries
    Many thanks to all the awesome GMs

Im going to call out a couple of them - shortymac ran 5 or 6 games over the weekend!
    and the PFS/SFS team did a great job too - running a bunch of games and supporting each others games.

Thanks to ALL of the GMs who put in a great effort to see the event go ahead!

And of course - thank you to all the many players who participated too!

GM List!

andreasforster
    azermiath
    baron28
    cai
    damned
    doseyclwn
    draketakes
    dstuffle
    frankison
    goodmanje
    hector-trelane
    holognome
    jeanneliza
    kevensimmons
    lordkavos
    minz
    myrdin-potter
    notrussellcrowe
    nova2
    pcuser
    randwulf
    savage_doswelk
    shortymac
    spoofer
    stephan_
    trennik
    tyrannosaurus-vex
    venomous-filigree
    wintermute

Blog Entries
    I was glad I was able to run Rappan Athuk again. Bill Webb, the head Frog at Frog God Games even dropped in to say hello.

I had 6/6 players show up, so that part went well. They were great players, I hope I can DM again next time.
    Ultimate License. Running Hyperborea and CoC. Asks lots of questions. Mgpotter.com. PureVPN is a tested solution to run games when traveling. https://billing.purevpn.com/aff.php?aff=33044

Thanks to damned for organising the con as a whole and Malkavian_Andi for organizing/reporting the PFS/SFS games.

Thread Information