FG Spreadshirt Swag
Page 1 of 2 12 Last

FG tweak suggestions

I would like to post a couple suggestions I would like and think a lot of others would agree.

The character manager;
    I there an option in the future we get an options gear wheel like the campaign mode? To change the background image just like the campaign?

A way to also get the multiple tabs like in CM chat in the campaign windows for rollings dice with new players. The ones in the character manager but put in the campaign window also?

also the notes tab is useless in the CM because you cant add a new note! Would be nice if you want to write ideas for characters in there.

In campaign mode;
    A way to see the alias once your loaded into the table-top? Some button or something would be great!

Add to the wish list (or vote if there already is such a suggestion - and there are for a couple of the things you mention I think). Link in my signature.
    If there is something that you would like to see in Fantasy Grounds that isn't currently part of the software or if there is something you think would improve a ruleset then add your idea here https://www.fantasygrounds.com/featu...rerequests.php

Blog Entries
    Alias idea is in the wishlist. And I think chat tabs, but maybe not for the use case you mention.

Problems? See; How to Report Issues, Bugs & Problems
    On Licensing & Distributing Community Content
    Community Contributions: Gemstones, 5E Quick Ref Decal, Adventure Module Creation, Dungeon Trinkets, Balance Disturbed, Dungeon Room Descriptions
    Note, I am not a SmiteWorks employee or representative, I'm just a user like you.

Yeah, alias is in the wishlist (there's a couple of different ones). The current work around is to start another instance of FG and go to the "Load Campaign" screen to get the alias, then exit that instance of FG.
    Private Messages: My inbox is forever filling up with PMs. Please don't send me PMs unless they are actually private/personal messages. General FG questions should be asked in the forums - don't be afraid, the FG community don't bite and you're giving everyone the chance to respond and learn!

Ill throw them in the other post, sorry didnt see it. I searched for it but cant find it. Can someone post me a link to the thread?
    Last edited by KILLGORE; February 12th, 2019 at 22:58.

Blog Entries
    It's a not a forum post. It's the wishlist at: https://fg2app.idea.informer.com/

fancy...

Any word on a TTC-like version? An the Horizon? At least on the planet? BTW Hey Carl.
    Paranormal GM

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Paranormal GM View Post
    Any word on a TTC-like version? An the Horizon? At least on the planet? BTW Hey Carl.
    See the posts on the forums regarding FGU. That is, when it comes, and there is no estimated date, the next generation of FG.

Problems? See; How to Report Issues, Bugs & Problems
    On Licensing & Distributing Community Content
    Community Contributions: Gemstones, 5E Quick Ref Decal, Adventure Module Creation, Dungeon Trinkets, Balance Disturbed, Dungeon Room Descriptions
    Note, I am not a SmiteWorks employee or representative, I'm just a user like you.

I'd like links to automatically prefix where they are from when you drop them in a story, so for example if you have a room it may contain an encounter an image and a parcel that you want to link into the story e.g.

Untitled.jpg

I don't want to have to title every encounter with the word encounter e.g. "Encounter - Adventure 01 - Room 01", and every parcel with the word "parcel", the system should know from context.
    Last edited by rkohli; August 17th, 2019 at 14:15.

Thread Information