5E Product Walkthrough Playlist
Page 4 of 20 First ... 2345614 ... Last
    Quote Originally Posted by mattekure View Post
    Can you post the calendar you are seeing this with? I dont see that in any of my tests. Also, do you have any other extensions running?
    No other extensions, aside from the 5e wizards theme. I'm using your 'Calendar - Generic Lunar Day' extension. I've attached the .mod file for you to have a look at.
    Attached Files Attached Files

Quote Originally Posted by Highlad View Post
    No other extensions, aside from the 5e wizards theme. I'm using your 'Calendar - Generic Lunar Day' extension. I've attached the .mod file for you to have a look at.
    Ok, I can replicate this. I'll take a look and see whats going on, it appears to be a bug in the generic lunar day handler ext.
    For support with any of my extensions, visit my #mattekure-stuff channel on Rob2e's discord https://discord.gg/rob2e

Quote Originally Posted by Highlad View Post
    Thanks for pointing this out. I believe I have fixed it. The updated lunar day handler ext is attached to the first post. should be v1.1
    For support with any of my extensions, visit my #mattekure-stuff channel on Rob2e's discord https://discord.gg/rob2e

Thanks for pointing this out. I believe I have fixed it. The updated lunar day handler ext is attached to the first post. should be v1.1
    Perfect mate, I'll give it a try today. Thanks for the help!

It works perfectly now mate! Well done and thanks again.

Good day! Trying my hand at a calendar for the Midgard Campaign Setting from Kobold Press....I've got the generic lunar day handler ext loaded (and loaded) but the days still don't wrap...every month starts off on the same day of the week (Moonday). I'm wondering if it's because Midgard has a few "Intercalendar" holidays in which they're one day long...for example, there is New Year's Dawn, which is a one day holiday that happens before the month of Springmelt...

GBFF
    Ultimate Edition license holder - No License Needed to Play My Games (Need Demo Version of FG Downloaded)

Timezone: Eastern Standard Time (EDT) United States; GMT -4 hours

Game in Progress: AD&D 2e - Against the Zhentarim

Quote Originally Posted by GunbunnyFuFu View Post
    Good day! Trying my hand at a calendar for the Midgard Campaign Setting from Kobold Press....I've got the generic lunar day handler ext loaded (and loaded) but the days still don't wrap...every month starts off on the same day of the week (Moonday). I'm wondering if it's because Midgard has a few "Intercalendar" holidays in which they're one day long...for example, there is New Year's Dawn, which is a one day holiday that happens before the month of Springmelt...

GBFF
    If you have the ext loaded and its still not wrapping, double check your calendars db.xml file and make sure it has this line defined for your calendar.
    Code:
    <lunardaycalc type="string">LunarWrap</lunardaycalc>
    There should only be one <lunardaycalc> tag in a calendar. If you still have trouble, post your calendar here and I can take a look

Yep..single tag in there for that. I *think* I've attached the DB.XML.

GBFF
    Attached Files Attached Files
    Ultimate Edition license holder - No License Needed to Play My Games (Need Demo Version of FG Downloaded)

Quote Originally Posted by GunbunnyFuFu View Post
    Yep..single tag in there for that. I *think* I've attached the DB.XML.

GBFF
    You have to remove this line
    Code:
    		<periodvarcalc type="string"></periodvarcalc>
    periodvarcalc is only used when you are doing leap years which 99% of fantasy calendars dont use. Remove that line, enable the extension and it works fine.

Thank you!!!

Thread Information