5E Product Walkthrough Playlist
Page 14 of 19 First ... 41213141516 ... Last
    Yeah, rar is not the same as zip. you can use the window 10 but make sure you use the proper zip file selection.

For support with any of my extensions, visit my #mattekure-stuff channel on Rob2e's discord https://discord.gg/rob2e

Hi! New "coder" here! I'm trying to make a custom calendar work in FGU, and I used one of your exemples to make it work. Thanks you for your help! I don't know what I did wrong, but I can't see the extension or the mod in FGU... I put the .mod in the mod folder and the .ext in the extensions folder. I (think) I've attached the .ext and .mod files... Can anyone give me a hand and see what is wrong with the coding. (or anything else that I'm doing...)

Eladron.extEladron.mod

Quote Originally Posted by Gutts D. Freecss View Post
    Hi! New "coder" here! I'm trying to make a custom calendar work in FGU, and I used one of your exemples to make it work. Thanks you for your help! I don't know what I did wrong, but I can't see the extension or the mod in FGU... I put the .mod in the mod folder and the .ext in the extensions folder. I (think) I've attached the .ext and .mod files... Can anyone give me a hand and see what is wrong with the coding. (or anything else that I'm doing...)

Eladron.extEladron.mod
    In both cases, the reason is that you included the parent folder in the zip file. only include the files in the folder, not the folder itself.
    For support with any of my extensions, visit my #mattekure-stuff channel on Rob2e's discord https://discord.gg/rob2e

Yep! That was it... Thanks!

Amazing tutorials, and super surprised to see that the calendar that got made for my campaign years ago (by you?) wound up as an example

Giving it a shot with the calendar from Ptolus for an upcoming game.

Error message when loading module

I'm getting an error message when i try to load in the module i made based off of some of your examples. Any idea what I'm doing wrong here? Was trying to use your generic lunar extension with this.
    Attached Images Attached Images
    Attached Files Attached Files

Quote Originally Posted by JShadow007 View Post
    I'm getting an error message when i try to load in the module i made based off of some of your examples. Any idea what I'm doing wrong here? Was trying to use your generic lunar extension with this.
    you are missing a >

Feeling dumb. cant believe i missed that!

should have tossed it onto bbedit on my mac to see the code better.

Thank you!

No biggie JShadow007, we all make stupid mistakes!

Kutos to Mattekura-sama for finding it!

ChipDancer

Just wanted to say thanks for the tutorial. It was very straight forward. I was able to transfer my world's calendar with all the holidays into FGU from my old VTT platform. Combine this with the Moon Tracker extension and my players are once again immersed in the world just a little bit more. Thanks!

Thread Information