DICE PACKS BUNDLE
Page 9 of 20 First ... 789101119 ... Last
    Quote Originally Posted by DerSavage View Post
    Still new to Fantasy Grounds Unity. I try to figure out how make Harn RPG style calendar for it.

There are 12 months, 30 days each month and 10-day week (no weekday names). And no leap years. I'm looking to add religious holidays and other stuff to it. Have anyone made Harn calendar already or should I make my own - and how to make it.

Here is link to one outside page with more info (not mine page): https://harnmaster.obsidianportal.com/wikis/calendar
    There was a harn calendar posted earlier in this thread. https://fantasygrounds.com/forums/sh...l=1#post506302
    For support with any of my extensions, visit my #mattekure-stuff channel on Rob2e's discord https://discord.gg/rob2e

Quote Originally Posted by mattekure View Post
    There was a harn calendar posted earlier in this thread. https://fantasygrounds.com/forums/sh...l=1#post506302
    Oh, must have missed that post. This is awesome, saved me a lot of time. Thank you for your fast response.

DerSavage

Anyone have a better understanding of the calendar setup than I? I've made a Nehwon/Lankhmar calendar. See below. Is there any way to change the calendar output format to accommodate for the fact that there are 30 differently named days in a month, so that they are not arranged in rows of 30 but by 10 or something? Also can the chatbox output be changed? Currently it reads: "The date is [day], [date] [month]..."; so on my calendar it reads: "The date is Bat, 1st Panther, 429 Year of the Snake". I'd like to make that different but couldn't figure out how to change that.
    Attached Images Attached Images
    Last edited by Tabarkus; July 14th, 2021 at 19:33.

Quote Originally Posted by Tabarkus View Post
    Anyone have a better understanding of the calendar setup than I? I've made a Nehwon/Lankhmar calendar. See below. Is there any way to change the calendar output format to accommodate for the fact that there are 30 differently named days in a month, so that they are not arranged in rows of 30 but by 10 or something? Also can the chatbox output be changed? Currently it reads: "The date is [day], [date] [month]..."; so on my calendar it reads: "The date is Bat, 1st Panther, 429 Year of the Snake". I'd like to make that different but couldn't figure out how to change that.
    I asked this very same question many months back. Apparently not possible without a complete rewrite of the Calendar system. I suspect if they add JSON to FGU it might be easier to implement completely different calendars.

Thanks for the quick answer Jim.

The data format has nothing to do with support for thirty differently named days. It's the fact that the entire calendar window UI would have to be redesigned to somehow not show the entire lunar week cycle; or find a way to display the lunar week day abbreviations in a different way.

Regards,
    JPG

Help! New to Fantasy Grounds custom content creation.

I'm not entirely sure how to convert a .zip file to a .mod file. I've made the custom calendar, put the description XML and db XML files into a .zip, and now have been slamming my head against the wall for 45 minutes because of the .mod conversion.
    Attached Files Attached Files

A Fantasy Grounds .mod file is just a .zip file with the file extension changed from .zip to .mod. Just rename Yu'Foren.zip to Yu'Foren.mod. Also, make sure that file extensions are not being hidden in your file explorer settings, so you can see the file extensions.

Regards,
    JPG

Blog Entries
    As well, when you zip your contents, do not zip the folder, only the contents of the folder.

Problems? See; How to Report Issues, Bugs & Problems
    On Licensing & Distributing Community Content
    Community Contributions: Gemstones, 5E Quick Ref Decal, Adventure Module Creation, Dungeon Trinkets, Balance Disturbed, Dungeon Room Descriptions
    Note, I am not a SmiteWorks employee or representative, I'm just a user like you.

I have a display problem, which I outline here: https://www.fantasygrounds.com/forum...771#post611771. In a nutshell, the lunar week display is correct the first time the module is ever loaded, but on every subsequent load of the campaign it breaks the display on every second day rather than on the lunar week. I can't figure out why. This is in Unity. .mod and .ext and screenshots are in that thread.

Thread Information