DICE PACKS BUNDLE
Page 1 of 4 123 ... Last
    Blog Entries

GMW Decal Maker for FG

Wow, two decal makers release on the same day. It's a great day to be a Fantasy Grounds forum member!

Make your own decal sets using the GMW Decal Maker for Fantasy Grounds.* Quickly turn your images into decals with only a few mouse clicks.* No coding, no XML editing.

Screenshots

gmw-decal-maker.jpg
    gmw-decal-options.jpg

Features:

• Up to 15 images per extension (Does not resize images)
    • Save and retrieve decal sets to make changes
    • Works with all Fantasy Ground Rulesets
    • No Coding
    • No XML files to edit
    • Simple to Use

Video Tutorial

This software is for Windows, and I have tested it with Windows 10.

Here is the link for Valeros' Decal Extension Maker https://fantasygrounds.com/forums/sh...xtension-maker which alllows you to create decal extensions by importing a folder of images at once.

Change Log

v1.1.6.25 - Fixed XML Encoding Error, Aligned form fields, Added revision to version numbering scheme, added automatic update feature.
    v1.1.5 - Initial Release

Download GMW Decal Maker Below

Click here to download

Note: You will have to manually uninstall any old version before installing v1.1.6.25

Looking for more features?

I have added this standalone app to my GMW Campaign Toolkit and added additional features like drap and drop for the Decal Maker. Click here to learn more.
    Last edited by Wintermute; August 31st, 2019 at 17:41. Reason: Released v1.1.6.25

I can't keep up
    If there is something that you would like to see in Fantasy Grounds that isn't currently part of the software or if there is something you think would improve a ruleset then add your idea here https://www.fantasygrounds.com/featu...rerequests.php

Blog Entries
    Oh no! Competition!

Let see if we can get them into a price war :0

Problems? See; How to Report Issues, Bugs & Problems
    On Licensing & Distributing Community Content
    Community Contributions: Gemstones, 5E Quick Ref Decal, Adventure Module Creation, Dungeon Trinkets, Balance Disturbed, Dungeon Room Descriptions
    Note, I am not a SmiteWorks employee or representative, I'm just a user like you.

You mention in the video, but it might be worth pointing out in this thread that the decals need to be in .png format.

Blog Entries
    It supports both png and jpg. I used pngs that I had made in the video. I'll double check the video and do an edit if it's not clear. Thanks for pointing that out.

This is awesome! I've wanted to do my own decals since I started with FG and finally got big and brave about a month ago to create my own ext for a 5e Dark Sun campaign but this little beauty has made it so much easier! Thanks a ton!

It won't install saying a required dll could not be run ... any ideas my windows is updated and current.

Blog Entries
    What version of windows are you running and can you be a little more specific about the error message? Thanks

Windows 10 - and a few seconds after clicking the file this window pops up:

"There is a problem with this Windows Installer package. A DLL required for this install to complete could not be run. Contact your support personnel or package vendor."

The same thing pops up on the theme maker as well.

Thread Information