DICE PACKS BUNDLE
Page 22 of 31 First ... 122021222324 ... Last
    just use the universal module and convert the encounters and parcels as you go. I did this with 5e version of Grimmsgate to run it with S&W, its not like you have to do the whole thing at once

Nose goes.

Hey Jesse,
    I figured I check in to see where this bad boy is in the publishing cycle. No pressure - just interested!!

I'm actually almost finished doing corrections, my real job has been taking up a lot of my time as well.

Quote Originally Posted by Jesse0317 View Post
    I'm actually almost finished doing corrections, my real job has been taking up a lot of my time as well.
    I hope that real life becomes easier for you

Hey Jesse,
    I totally understand and hopefully no offense was taken!! Real life always takes precedence over this type of stuff so no need to offer any explanations as I'm sure this has been yeoman's work. I appreciate the update!!

Quote Originally Posted by Dax Doomslayer View Post
    Hey Jesse,
    I totally understand and hopefully no offense was taken!! Real life always takes precedence over this type of stuff so no need to offer any explanations as I'm sure this has been yeoman's work. I appreciate the update!!
    No offense taken, I like the accountability.

Blog Entries
    Looking forward to getting the fruits of your work, but everyone understands priorities... hope things are cooling down and evening out for you.
    "I am a Canadian, free to speak without fear, free to worship in my own way, free to stand for what I think right, free to oppose what I believe wrong, or free to choose those who shall govern my country. This heritage of freedom I pledge to uphold for myself and all mankind."

- John Diefenbaker

RIP Canada, February 21, 2022

Hello Everyone,

Just wanted to let everyone know I'm finally done with the corrections and will be resubmitting sometime this week.

First of all, thank you everyone for your patience with this project. Your patience will soon be rewarded.

2nd - The maps, some of the maps were definitely not made with a VTT in mind....so I redid some of them. For others I added maps of areas most likely to see action but not all.

Wahoo Jesse!! No need to apologize - at all. That's terrific news and congratulations. I'm looking forward to spending money on this!! This could be my next adventure!

Thread Information