STAR TREK 2d20
Page 12 of 31 First ... 2101112131422 ... Last
    Sweet!! Good job Jesse. We're pulling for you!!

This is truly amazing work. Thank you for the updates.
    I would love to be able to do something to cheer and boost you across the finish line. It must be so difficult to get the whole thing completed. It blows my mind that someone can actually do this.
    I will remind you how much this will improve the quality of our RA campaign, and the evenings our group of friends will be so much more fun and filled with dice rolling through your efforts. Thank you so much, keep up the amazing work, keep us posted.
    All the best to you!

Quote Originally Posted by Jesse0317 View Post
    I'm actually done all the way to Level 8, tested it today by exporting it to Module and what I have so far is close to 500mb. I have all the NPC's, Items done and just getting thru the rest of the book. I keep my sanity by working on inputting my 3rd Edition Forgotten Realms into Fantasy Grounds. Attachment 49081
    I try and download this but all I am seeing is an image? Is this still available? Also this is 3E? Or 5E?
    Last edited by Nikmal; October 28th, 2021 at 17:39.

Blog Entries
    They are only sharing an image to show their progress. People do not share copyright protected books on the forums.

This is 5e.
    Ultimate License. Running Hyperborea and CoC. Asks lots of questions. Mgpotter.com. PureVPN is a tested solution to run games when traveling. https://billing.purevpn.com/aff.php?aff=33044

Quote Originally Posted by Myrdin Potter View Post
    They are only sharing an image to show their progress. People do not share copyright protected books on the forums.

This is 5e.
    I understand that.. I was hoping that it was for sale. I own both the PDF and the hardcover.. I just want to be able to run it on Fantasy Grounds and willing to purchase for FGU too.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Nikmal View Post
    I understand that.. I was hoping that it was for sale. I own both the PDF and the hardcover.. I just want to be able to run it on Fantasy Grounds and willing to purchase for FGU too.
    It's not yet for sale. Doing something similar myself, I know how large of an effort this is.

Problems? See; How to Report Issues, Bugs & Problems
    On Licensing & Distributing Community Content
    Community Contributions: Gemstones, 5E Quick Ref Decal, Adventure Module Creation, Dungeon Trinkets, Balance Disturbed, Dungeon Room Descriptions
    Note, I am not a SmiteWorks employee or representative, I'm just a user like you.

Hello Everyone,

Just a small update, so the bad news is that I got dragged back into the IT world and started a new job. The good news is that I'm still working on finishing this up by the Holiday Season.

I'm currently working on Level 12B which should tell how close I am to the finish line. I have to say right now that some of the Maps are a pain, but working thru them.
    Last edited by Jesse0317; November 12th, 2021 at 22:29. Reason: Correct typos

Hey Jesse0317, that's great news that you're still plugging away (and congrats on the new job). I'm sure the maps and the monster stat blocks probably were the worst part of this!! Thanks for the update and by Christmas is still better than I ever thought!

Quote Originally Posted by Jesse0317 View Post
    Hello Everyone,

Just a small update, so the bad news is that I got dragged back into the IT world and started a new job. The good news is that I'm still working on finishing this up by the Holiday Season.

I'm currently working on Level 12B which should tell how close I am to the finish line. I have to say right now that some of the Maps are a pain, but working thru them.
    Thanks!

Hello All,

Quick Update, I got a burst of inspiration and managed to work down to and finish Level 13A. If this keeps up I just might finish up this thing this coming Friday. The last 7 levels the maps are not super large and the story keys are not that large either.

Attached is a little teaser to show you the end is near.
    Rappan Athuk Update.png

Have a great day guys.

Thread Information