FG Spreadshirt Swag
Page 21 of 31 First ... 111920212223 ... Last
    In the next couple of weeks? That will be sweet!!

Blog Entries
    I have converted a fair amouunt of smaller adventures (some FGG) for the store. Getting every link right and token right is a really long process even for smaller adventures. RA is a huge book and the maps are not the best for VTT ....
    Ultimate License. Running Hyperborea and CoC. Asks lots of questions. Mgpotter.com. PureVPN is a tested solution to run games when traveling. https://billing.purevpn.com/aff.php?aff=33044

Quote Originally Posted by Myrdin Potter View Post
    I have converted a fair amouunt of smaller adventures (some FGG) for the store. Getting every link right and token right is a really long process even for smaller adventures. RA is a huge book and the maps are not the best for VTT ....
    I've gotten a couple of those that you did Myrdin. While I love FGG/Necromancer Games, their maps and non-standard monster blocks (and at time their editing) at times leaves much to be desired.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Dax Doomslayer View Post
    I've gotten a couple of those that you did Myrdin. While I love FGG/Necromancer Games, their maps and non-standard monster blocks (and at time their editing) at times leaves much to be desired.
    For Tome of Horrors I manually cut and pasted each and every monster into the fields and then reworked some wording here and there to trigger the 5e automation.

Art files name did not match monster names.

Tokens were also a struggle.

I feel for Jesse here. ��
    Ultimate License. Running Hyperborea and CoC. Asks lots of questions. Mgpotter.com. PureVPN is a tested solution to run games when traveling. https://billing.purevpn.com/aff.php?aff=33044

@Myrdin Potter - so as to get burned out on this I mainly do my edits and corrections on Monday nights. In hindsight it might have been better to break this up into sections. The Wilderness and world, The Cloister of the FG, The Tunnels of Terror, etc.

@Jesse0317
    You have my utmost respect for taking on Rappan Athuk.
    I did the MCs and the Ravenloft Box for D&D Classic, but RA is a completely different beast.
    While I would prefer the S&W Version of it, I think I have to get this just because it is available.

Hello Everyone,

Well I have finally turned this monster of a conversion over. I'm sure they'll have the same headaches I did checking it over.

Now in preparing for any potential corrections and I'm going thru and recreating some of the maps to be more VTT Friendly. One sample is the Sunken Graveyard, some of the maps from the Cloister of the FG...

My advice...do go down the well...

WAHOO - Jesse!!! This is great news and I'm "patiently" waiting for this to hit the stores. The maps and monsters are the biggest issues with FGG it seems so redoing some of them is a project in and of itself. As for going down the well, yes, yes indeed!!

Quote Originally Posted by Jesse0317 View Post
    Hello Everyone,

Well I have finally turned this monster of a conversion over. I'm sure they'll have the same headaches I did checking it over.

Now in preparing for any potential corrections and I'm going thru and recreating some of the maps to be more VTT Friendly. One sample is the Sunken Graveyard, some of the maps from the Cloister of the FG...

My advice...do go down the well...
    Congrats on completing it. Please keep us informed when they release it on FG.with a link so that we can purchase it

Blog Entries
    What a beast... no takers on the S&W version?
    "I am a Canadian, free to speak without fear, free to worship in my own way, free to stand for what I think right, free to oppose what I believe wrong, or free to choose those who shall govern my country. This heritage of freedom I pledge to uphold for myself and all mankind."

- John Diefenbaker

RIP Canada, February 21, 2022

Thread Information