DICE PACKS BUNDLE
Page 4 of 5 First ... 2345 Last
    Alright, sounds awesome! I'm central time so that works well. I have an active game on Fridays, but Saturday is fine. I applied on the calendar.

I am CDT and I have applied on the calendar.

Blog Entries
    Just to clarify, I'm running FG Classic so you need a license (or just the Demo) of that version to connect.

IF those interested are OK with playing every other week, I can run one campaign Friday and another on Saturday, alternating weeks?
    FG:Unity Ultimate License Holder: Meaning anyone can join my games, even those with just the Demo . . .
    Timezone: UTC-6/CST (My 'Current' Local Time)
    Currently Running: An Old-School Essentials campaign, set in Hârn . . . Here is the discord channel -> Hârnic OSE.
    Current Design Project: Developing a stand-alone "Hârnic 5e" setting for OSE and Fifth Edition . . .

Blog Entries
    Here is the Discord channel link > https://discord.gg/9wsDVF
    Last edited by GunnarGreybeard; April 12th, 2020 at 00:20.
    FG:Unity Ultimate License Holder: Meaning anyone can join my games, even those with just the Demo . . .
    Currently Running: An Old-School Essentials campaign, set in Hârn . . . Here is the discord channel -> Hârnic OSE.
    Current Design Project: Developing a stand-alone "Hârnic 5e" setting for OSE and Fifth Edition . . .

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by ffbjay View Post
    I am CDT and I have applied on the calendar.
    Quote Originally Posted by Phithis View Post
    Alright, sounds awesome! I'm central time so that works well. I have an active game on Fridays, but Saturday is fine. I applied on the calendar.
    I accepted you both on the calendar.

Thanks! And yeah every other week is fine by me.

Am interested, veteran D & D player new to FG and 5e

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by LordClaus View Post
    Am interested, veteran D & D player new to FG and 5e
    We have 5 right now, if everyone stays into the 1st session but we can probably take another. Check the Discord link a few posts earlier, it should still be valid. And check to the calendar entry, link in my signature.

I am interested if there is still room

Blog Entries
    If you are still interested, you can join our discord channel here Vikings of Rogna

Thread Information